Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda-hot-for-you-Brazilian - Bristol  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Drcoco

External Link/Members Only
Bristol
15min incall £60.00
Coms - good all done by whatsapp the same structure of templets used by other Brazilian girls I've seen covers everything I need to know availability, services, prices location.
Location Serviced apartment central Bristol opposite large hotel easy to find.
First impressions - not the girl in the pictures the were no tattoos and later said her name was Beatrice but happy to stay she looked better.
She looked alot like the blonde in this add:

Short 5' ish size 8 no trace of fat, all over tan, blonde hair, youngish face, pretty enough, early 20's big firm fake tits and a really nice bum.
Shown into room confirmed services I wanted and made my donation she left I got comfortable and she returned very quickly.
So kissing started some fk and for the rest it was her kissing my body perhaps my fault I asked for kisses and didn't say fk / dfk which this wasn't.
Lay on the bed and she starts with owo - excellent lots of attention to my balls, shaft and gets into a good rhythm she positioned her body for fingers and allowed a little before asking me not to and just rub.
It was hard to tell if she was enjoying anything as there was a lot of fake groans a little ott for my personal taste the slightest stroke of her body and she would let it out.
Switched her to 69 to admire her she was neat, tidy and fresh didn't go for a taste as she's quite short the angles didn't really work out.
Protected sex in any position I wanted sex was enthusiastic lots of eye contact and more kissing my neck but by now any fk was off the menu.
Finished by hand as time was up.
Offered shower and took it up came back to room she was on her phone tried to make small talk but she wasn't into it no big deal for me maybe for some walked me to the door peck on the cheek and a smile.
I had an ok experience with her with a lot more positive then negative.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 11:38:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline dpm4657

Thanks for the review Dr. I've never been brave enough to try Vivastreet, they all look TGTBT but from reviews on here sounds like they're generally legit..

Offline juxta

Thanks for the review. Was this the girl you saw? - External Link/Members Only

Sounds like a return to form anyway. The last couple of weeks have been poor for the Brazilian offerings according to the feedback/reviews on here. It seems like they provide better service when they are also part of a duo.

Offline Drcoco

Very similar her face is different but brown eyes blonde hair the girl I saw looked a little younger / fresher in the face, smaller around the waste but breasts looks the the same so maybe the pictures have been touched up a lot.
I cant remember if she had a tattoo on her arm but there were none on her body.

Offline Urban_G

Sounds like a return to form anyway. The last couple of weeks have been poor for the Brazilian offerings according to the feedback/reviews on here. It seems like they provide better service when they are also part of a duo.
Judging by the arm tattoo I think that's the same girl in the duo profile that OP linked, but OP also said that the girl he saw had no tattoos.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 12:37:10 pm by Urban_G »

Offline juxta

Very similar her face is different but brown eyes blonde hair the girl I saw looked a little younger / fresher in the face, smaller around the waste but breasts looks the the same so maybe the pictures have been touched up a lot.
I cant remember if she had a tattoo on her arm but there were none on her body.

Thanks. Strange that the face isn't the same. Maybe it is just a different girl if it was a separate ad. There are quite a few Brazilians in Bristol at the moment so it's hard to keep track.

Judging by the arm tattoo I think that's the same girl in the duo profile that OP linked, but OP also said that the girl he saw had no tattoos.

Yeah those two profiles appear to match up, but maybe Drcoco saw a different girl.

Offline Drcoco

Yeah she's similar looking to the girl I saw my guess is they are using a few adds for the same girls but unless I see them all can't say for sure 
+
Same number different pictures so it's a bit of luck on the door I guess.
Not sure where the Brazil girls last week were working didn't go due to bad reviews but every time I have to this building the girls have been fun and eager.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:54:50 pm by Drcoco »

Offline Urban_G

Thanks. Strange that the face isn't the same. Maybe it is just a different girl if it was a separate ad. There are quite a few Brazilians in Bristol at the moment so it's hard to keep track.

Yeah those two profiles appear to match up, but maybe Drcoco saw a different girl.

I think he must have, none of the profiles really match the description, probably B&S'd.

Anyway, just for reference that blonde's AW profile has just appeared in Bristol: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 12:16:55 am by Urban_G »

Offline Urban_G

Yeah she's similar looking to the girl I saw my guess is they are using a few adds for the same girls but unless I see them all can't say for sure 
+
Same number different pictures so it's a bit of luck on the door I guess.
Not sure where the Brazil girls last week were working didn't go due to bad reviews but every time I have to this building the girls have been fun and eager.

Yes it can be a fucking minefield and is one reason I'm not so willing to TOFTT now, I value my free time a lot more these days. I personally don't trust VS but then AW can be just as bad. I would be more confident if I could cross reference AW profiles with VS ones, and quite a few of the latin girls that have popped up in Bristol recently have both. Even if you do get to see the girl in the ad it's then a gamble on whether they deliver on services. They only seem to hang around for a week before moving on or vanishing completely.

Offline Drcoco

For me the girls I have met at this building have all be ok for quick 15 min meets and they are close to where I work.
The service is decent and if I don't like her I can always walk so is not too big of a risk.
It would be a lot easier if there was just one number to call and they could just be honest as to who was working that week as the girls change.
Just to add a bit more info liked the look of this girl External Link/Members Only shes on the same number as the girl I saw again doesn't look like the girl.