Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: curvy-sam, Morley  (Read 4501 times)

4 review(s) for Curvy-sam (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Sam in a hotel in Morley a few months ago. I paid £80 for 30 mins.

Comms - I sent Sam a text asking about availability that day and got a quick reply. Arranged the meet for later that morning. Was told to text her back when I'd parked up at the hotel and she'd give me the room number. I like hotel meets, it feels like you're meeting your mistress lol. Anyway, it was easy.

Venue - The Village hotel in Morley. Lots of parking and no one bothers you when you walk in. I went over to the lifts/stairs and made my way to her room, having already texted her and been given the number.

The Girl - I think Sam is gorgeous. She looks like she could be the sister of this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I'm not saying they're identical twins or anything like that, but if you like the look of this one then you'll like Sam. She's quite small at 5'4" (I'm over 6') and she has absolutely massive hooters. Sam also has a small frame so the tits look even bigger. She was wearing a red bra/pant set and upon seeing her I couldn't wait to get my hands and tongue on her!! Her advertised age is 36 so she's gonna be a minimum of 5 years older probably but I thought she looked great. Facially attractive, nice plump lips that looked natural rather than filled, a fantastic body, nice arse and amazing tits. I was very happy that I was about to fuck this lass!

The meet - I quickly paid and got undressed and then made my way over to Sam who was stood in front of a conveniently placed mirror next to the bed. I immediately ran my hands over her shoulders making my way round to her tits. Fuck me, they're huge and felt fantastic!! Really heavy in the hand. I started to undo her bra which I then removed and dropped to my knees so I could drop her knickers and kiss her arse at the same time. We were both now fully naked. I sat on the bed in front of Sam, taking in her awesome body, and she rather nervously explained some scarring on her tits, as though I was gonna be repelled or something. She explained that she'd had her boobs lifted (rather than enhanced) and they looked superb. I may have noticed the scarring if she'd not said owt but then again I may not. Anyway, if mild scarring on the tits puts you off then be warned.

I cupped her tits in my hands and began kissing and sucking on them and then asked Sam to lie down on her back with her legs spread. I knelt at the side of the bed and began kissing her calves, and then her thighs and then made my way to her pussy. Her legs were very smooth and I could tell she'd applied cream beforehand. I gave her oral for about 5 mins and received compliments from her on my technique. She laid her legs over my shoulders and down my back which seemed slightly unusual but actually felt quite good. I then asked her to turn over so I could rim her arse, which she did but I don't think she was into this at all. She seemed to tolerate it for a few minutes and then suggested it was now my turn. She asked me to lie down so she could suck my cock. I now lay down the bed with Sam between my legs and she gave me very good owo for about 5 mins. Her technique was good and varied. By now I'm conscious that time might be running away so I suggested that we fuck. Sam allowed me to apply the rubber saying she wasn't very good. Then we fucked in mish, cg and doggie. She was superb at mish. She moved perfectly in time with my body and it felt awesome. Cowgirl was also awesome just to see those tits up close. We then did a bit of doggie and as I felt the sap rising I asked her what my options were for the finish. We agreed over her tits so we moved out of doggie and I stayed on my knees and removed the condom whilst Sam moved around and started wanking me over her tits. She said she wasn't very good at this which I found slightly odd as there's no great skill required really and she seemed to be doing just fine. Anyway the inevitable happened and I came hard over her glorious tits and body. Throughout the punt we kissed and I gotta say she's a lovely kisser - her lips feel really full and extremely snoggable. She didn't really kiss very hard or deeply, or for long enough IMO, and this was a shame. If I see her again I'll make a point of trying to kiss more!

She's not the most chatty (she's no StarNatalia) but that's perfectly ok for me, and there's not too much fake moaning either - also perfect. She seems a very down to earth person, very matter of fact about stuff. We had a bit of chit chat during the clean up as I got dressed and then I left. She said I was welcome back anytime, which was nice!

Overall I really enjoyed this meet and would definitely see Sam again. Sadly she appears to be only doing outcalls at the moment but as soon as she can do incalls I'll be booking her again.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for this review. I've been tempted by her for a while so will see if timings can be arranged, hopefully  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She looks a bit of all right. I'm willing to pay that price for some girls I have seen before, but can't justify it at the moment.

Offline Yoda71

Yep- gotta say she looks right up my street, but only doing hour meets, and outcalls places her firmly in the No category for me unfortunately

I will add her to the HL though, and if perhaps she starts to do incalls, with HH thrown in, I will give her a shout

Funny how different we all are though - I really dont like Hotel meets, the whole idea of having to go through a reception scares the shit out of me  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

I will add her to the HL though, and if perhaps she starts to do incalls, with HH thrown in, I will give her a shout

I think she only puts incalls on her profile when she is actually offering them, seems to pop up every other week or so. When she is offering incalls, I'm fairly sure half hours are available.

Offline I like natural boobs

Incalls and 30 min options are on her page now if anyone is interested   :)

Offline viper13

Incalls and 30 min options are on her page now if anyone is interested   :)

I've just been in touch with her and she's working tomorrow but Out Calls only despite her profile saying In Calls  :unknown:

Offline viper13

I've just been in touch with her and she's working tomorrow but Out Calls only despite her profile saying In Calls  :unknown:

No it doesn't, it say's Out Calls, can't fecking read  :wacko:

Offline stevedave

It definitely said incalls earlier, I checked. She must have clicked the wrong thing.

Offline I like natural boobs

I think you can read viper. She's only just changed the profile maybe between your first contact and then looking at the profile again. It said in call on the profile until very recently.

Offline viper13

Thanks SD and IINB, thought I was fucking losing it   :wacko:   :lol: