Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on B&S  (Read 1783 times)

Offline wristjob

B&S is one of the biggest pains in the arse for me - mainly cos most independents are miles away so 20 mile drive to be switched, shitty. Mostly I walk. Once the girl was ok, I'd been in traffic for an hour and then the price she quoted in the room was less than that on AW, services were ok - decent punt actually. The annoying thing was if she wasn't a switch I would possibly have gone back but with B&S you never know who you are going to get.

Anyway yesterday a couple of B&Ss came up near me. One was a cam girl, the other was on the scams thread for the Nth time. Cheap (£50hh) & local, so I could just walk, £1 of petrol lost.

Anyway I decided to have a bit of fun. Called - voicemail, text comes back "text me, I'm busy". I check all the services - no surprise it's all included. Fun time "Are you the one at £50 or £40". Bit of a pause "40". So £40 just down the road, I can walk if she's not up to scratch - and in the end I couldn't be bothered. I might go have a nosey tomorrow if she's still there.

Offline Daffodil

You see this is why I thought your posts regarding prossies who double-book to be hypocritical and  probably just an attempt to be contrary.

The outcome for the two is essentially the same, wasted time. If anything a switch could be seen as better as you may still go through with it if you fancy the girl, thus at least having a punt. The double-booker always costs you time when you're on the receiving end. Even if you're the 'benefitter', you may be rushed as the other guy is waiting. To be clear I consider my time to be wasted if I've taken time off work, changed plans, not done something I could have done, or prepared for the punt in some other way, i.e. not just my travel time.

Wasted travel expense? I'll define it simply as the cost incurred to travel to a prossie and no punt occurring. In B&S it's because you don't fancy the girl, in double-booking it's because you can't make the new time after you've travelled.

In that thread you also argued that you're not even a punter until the money has exchanged hands and, as such, the prossie has no "duty of care" to you. I asked at the time how you would apply that logic to a prossie who is switching, but you didn't respond. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts now.

To be somewhat difficult myself, I'll also point out that many don't see B&S as a big deal and would consider a person starting a whole thread about it as being a little on the whining side, something you got a bit upset about (and, dare I say, whiny) on the double-booking thread  ;)

Offline Daffodil

My personal thoughts on B&S is that it's bloody annoying but, if I fancy the switch, I may go ahead with it. On one occasion I told the switch (who I thought was hot enough to punt anyway) that I know she's not the girl and that I'd walk if she didn't knock a tenner off the price. She agreed and the punt wasn't bad.

If I'm suspicious a profile is a B&S I may, like you suggest, go anyway and see what I get. I will not travel far or change any significant plans for the punt though. I'm also completely happy to walk.

And regardless of whether the switch is hot and the punt good, I would never give it a positive review and people who do irritate me. The review is totally pointless as who knows who the next guy will get.

Offline Sedlmayer

Basically this thread looks like an argument for people who want to bitch about something that theoretically could happen but is rarer than rocking horse shit? of all the possible problems and issues with prrostitution this is way way at the bottom of the pile in my view.

Offline wristjob

Basically this thread looks like an argument for people who want to bitch about something that theoretically could happen but is rarer than rocking horse shit? of all the possible problems and issues with prrostitution this is way way at the bottom of the pile in my view.

Not sure your reply makes sense in the context of this thread. It's like you lifted it from somewhere and placed it there just to be cute.

Offline wristjob

My personal thoughts on B&S is that it's bloody annoying but, if I fancy the switch, I may go ahead with it. On one occasion I told the switch (who I thought was hot enough to punt anyway) that I know she's not the girl and that I'd walk if she didn't knock a tenner off the price. She agreed and the punt wasn't bad.

The big problem for me is expectation and mindset. If I go expecting one girl it almost doesn't matter if the switch is hotter - I'd got a certain thing in my mind. Same happens if I go to a parlour and say my 1st choice is busy (and I didn't book) then I always feel disappointed.

When you know it's a switch beforehand you treat the girl on her own merits, no real expectation, and a ready made easy excuse if you don't like or anything is different.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I turned up to a punt and found I had suffered bait and switch I could possibly stay if the replacement girl is of equal quality however a review would not follow, the next punter could end up with a right ugly bitch.    :hi:

JV547845

I'd rather they told me in advance but from their point of view they know full well I'd be straight back on the internet looking at every possible alternative.  I've been B&S'd before but from a mid 40s WG to a late 20s WG.  It was still very cheap so I went for it and it turned out alright. 

Offline SamLP

I always walk, although all the times it has happened I haven't gone in. I would arrive, phone up to ask what number the home is only to be told that she is busy but I can see her friend instead. I say sorry, I wanted to see you and I don't do business this way, you've wasted my time and close the line.

Offline CBPaul

If I'm suspicious a profile is a B&S I may, like you suggest, go anyway and see what I get. I will not travel far or change any significant plans for the punt though. I'm also completely happy to walk.

And regardless of whether the switch is hot and the punt good, I would never give it a positive review and people who do irritate me. The review is totally pointless as who knows who the next guy will get.

That's pretty much it.

I've had a few B&S punts, stayed a couple of times since the switch was appealing and walked a few times because the switch was far from appealing.
For me the worst was spotting a very appealing yet suspicious profile, phoning to be told by the maid that all services were offered, driving 25 miles only to find out that she didn't do sex only massage. The switch on offer was OK but my expectations had been raised and I walked.

Offline Sedlmayer

Not sure your reply makes sense in the context of this thread. It's like you lifted it from somewhere and placed it there just to be cute.

Have a little think about it then.

potato

I have only had one bait & switch and that worked out in my favour. Many years back I booked to see a 21 year old ex dancer that was really fit and flexible. I got there and when I rang up she answered and said there was a problem and she had to go out - but her sister was up for the weekend if I wanted to see her instead. Having driven 10 miles I thought I would least give her a look over so said I would pop up if that was ok. The door was opened by the girl I had originally booked as she was on her way out - and she was hot and I felt disappointed. She shouted her sister to say I was here and my jaw dropped... her 19yr old  sister, an absolute stunner,  appeared and apologised profusely for the hassle and made sure I had a good time.. I bought a lottery ticket on the way home just in case my luck held up !  (it didn't)

That's probably a very rare occurrence and not a true B&S as I understand them to be.   I suppose if there a few girls working out the same flat then it's going to happen from time to time if a regular client turns up and wrecks their booking schedule. I presume its common for girls to "share" clients in that circumstance.   If all the girls are similar then it may not be a big issue - but 2 size 8 girls working with a size 16 one wouldn't down well if only the fattie was free.. If a review is written then it should be mentioned on the review whether the girl was good or not.

A true B&S is enticing someone with pics and profile of someone that doesn't exist and being presented with a munter. Those should be reported full stop..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:28:40 pm by potato »

Jim Panzee

I take it that it's Bait and Switch when her photo's were taken by one of the Lumiere Brothers ?

Offline wristjob

I take it that it's Bait and Switch when her photo's were taken by one of the Lumiere Brothers ?

Nah. B&S is where the photos look like my avatar and the actual girl looks like your avatar

Jim Panzee

Nah. B&S is where the photos look like my avatar and the actual girl looks like your avatar

ah ok hehehe :lol:

I thought my scenario did come under the B&S umbrella.

Offline CBPaul

Got to be the best definition of bait and switch ever.

:lol:

Offline smiths

B&S is one of the biggest pains in the arse for me - mainly cos most independents are miles away so 20 mile drive to be switched, shitty. Mostly I walk. Once the girl was ok, I'd been in traffic for an hour and then the price she quoted in the room was less than that on AW, services were ok - decent punt actually. The annoying thing was if she wasn't a switch I would possibly have gone back but with B&S you never know who you are going to get.

Anyway yesterday a couple of B&Ss came up near me. One was a cam girl, the other was on the scams thread for the Nth time. Cheap (£50hh) & local, so I could just walk, £1 of petrol lost.

Anyway I decided to have a bit of fun. Called - voicemail, text comes back "text me, I'm busy". I check all the services - no surprise it's all included. Fun time "Are you the one at £50 or £40". Bit of a pause "40". So £40 just down the road, I can walk if she's not up to scratch - and in the end I couldn't be bothered. I might go have a nosey tomorrow if she's still there.

I have been bait and switched a number of times over the years and my thoughts about it is its a diabolical practice that is against punters interests. I would walk and go see my plan B option instead.