Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera- London Bridge  (Read 2062 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anujok

Hello,

So finally got to meet Ameera after a pretty long wait and speculations.

Booked for 1 hour @160. She called to have a quick chat and asked about kinks and stuff. I'm not into any of it so didn't ask for anything in particular. Was given the address and was there as agreed.

Seems more like council flats but pretty clean and fits the purpose. And it's just 5-8 mins walk from London Bridge underground/ National rail. She was hiding behind the door and I had to wait a second before I could step in after the recent 2 bad experiences that I had with Lays (Holborn) and Mita (massage- Wimbledon).

However, just decided to go ahead and there she was in a black lingerie. She seems so different from the photos thats making rounds on various forums. I felt she is a bit bigger than the pics, so the pics are ages old.

Welcomed with LFK, then asked me to sort out paper works. Shower was offered but I declined and was asked wash my hands which I did.

She was in the room when I got back and started with DFK a lot of tongue action. Then started to undress me, and went straight to OWO. Pretty good OWO no complaints as such but at times could feel her teeth rubbing against the shaft.

I asked for RO and she readily agreed. Nice and clean pussy and ass. Went on with OWO for about 5 mins and she said "Lets start with sex". With rubber on, started with her riding me, felt really uncomfortable so asked to switch to mish. She was able to take a good pounding. With a lot of DFK I did finish in about 5 mins.  Asked for CIM too before finishing and she just declined it with a head nod. 

She cleaned me up and lay next to me. She didn't offer massage, asked her for rimming as I saw many reviews talking about this and she acted as if she didn't even hear what I asked.  At this point I knew my 160 quids was down the drain. And actually lost interest after hearing a lot of 'Nos' which were merely head nods.

Spent the next 10 mins talking about her travel which I realised was the only topic she talks with most punts. Anyway then she started running her hand on my guy again. And started with OWO nothing different than the first round. Then she asked me to go for doggy, I did like it, she felt a bit tight in doggy than mish. Liked her bum hole but she delcined anal as I was too "big".

Then asked her for reverse cow girl and I finished in that position. She handed me wet wipes to clean and walked out to light a cigg.

I hit the shower, dressed and left.

Heard this might be her last week doing this 'job'. However, things didn't look so, she might be using this technique to get people to book her. As she changed her last day atleast 4 times when I spoke to her. Let's see what happens but nothing alaraming though!

Pros: Full 1 hour, nice OWO and ok DFK but can smell ciggy breath (I'm a light smoker myself so this didn't bother me much)

Cons: Rushed service, no anal, no rimming, no CIM, no massage, found her pretty expensive for the service provided.

Overall, was it worth the hype, long wait to book and 160 quids?

I don't think it was fully worth. I have had better punts at 3/4th the price and walked out happy and satisfied.  Here I had to force myself to feel satisfied after all the hype and the money that I paid.

It's just border line Neutral for me, as it wasn't one of my best punt after seeing 200 odd only positive reviews. I understand punting is way too personal and we all have our likings. I wouldn't give her a Negative just for 2 reasons - pretty good OWO and takes a good pounding.

Will I return?  I don't think so. I would prefer doing two other punts at 30 mins each for 160 rather than pay her any.  :dash:

Cheers.

Offline anujok

Sorry, forgot to post the profile link in my review  : External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

wish i had seen this lady when she first arrived on scene and the body matched the one shot in the kitchen. wow!

Offline stayer

Sorry to read of your less than satisfactory punt. She has many good reviews including mine, but as we know nothing is guaranteed in this punting game.

Offline tantraman

... She seems so different from the photos thats making rounds on various forums. I felt she is a bit bigger than the pics, so the pics are ages old ...

... said old pics stashed here :music:

Offline Brand242

Shame to hear of your experience OP.

Definitely a discrepancy between her now and the old photos. But she was such a great fuck in the 2 times I have met her, one of the best I’ve encountered this year.

If I got your experience I would definitely have given a neutral, maybe even a negative.

Enter luck with the next one.