Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi Amelia - Outskirts of Bolton  (Read 12270 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ravenelli

She used to be Amy but whatever her name she gives a great service.I've seen her three times since Easter and she is so well documented there's no need for a blow by blow account.Everything is on the menu apart from Bareback you will be pleased to note.Amy is not a youngster but she had kept in temarkably good shape.She doesn't see people under 30 and she tells me she's given up bothering with Awork.I guess you would have to try email her and ask for a booking and it may help if you had seen one of her friends like Zoe or Annabelle.Her flat is ideally suited for the purpose.She doesn't stay there waiting for the phone to go as she had lots of regulars.Since lockdown she has changed some of her habits and is slimmer.Her appearance the first meet was a pleasant surprise as she looked younger and was wearing glasses with a different hairstyle.If you've seen her you will know how well she can orchestrate a punt and talk a lot.She packs a lot into an hour .Her latest outfit was extremely sexy.This year I've experienced owo,CIM,RO,toys,squirting,a levels,DFK,fingering,fucking with a toy up the other hole.like everyone else I've noticed huge price hikes and newbies with not so great service charge top whack.I have tried to stick mainly to people I know but thanks to reviews I saw KK and managed to miss most poor punts only experiencing one which I will write up next.

Offline GingerNuts

Where did the meeting take place? How long did you book for and how much did you pay?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 12:20:34 am by GingerNuts »

Offline ravenelli

It was at her apartment on the outskirts of Bolton.Booked an hour but no clock watching.£160 no extras

Offline Moby Dick

It was at her apartment on the outskirts of Bolton.Booked an hour but no clock watching.£160 no extras
Well she hasn’t really increased her price if Anal was included.
Used to be £140 + £20.
I know she doesn’t always charge everyone, cos she says she likes anal, only those with big dicks that insist in putting it up her wrong un for the full session.

Offline Mjg

Probably the best booking I've ever had

Offline Bustydusty

Used to be £140 + £20.
I know she doesn’t always charge everyone, cos she says she likes anal, only those with big dicks that insist in putting it up her wrong un for the full session.
Yeah I’ve seen her a few times and she didn’t ask for any extra for anal but she did on the last meeting but it is a £20 increase
Was £140 + poss £20
Now £160 + poss £20
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 09:50:11 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Mjg

Offline Moby Dick

Has she changed her number
Try phoning the one you have.
If she answers ....No
If she doesn’t ......Probably

:hi:

Offline Thelatitude0

I agree with the OP if ypubare looking for a prossional SP - she's the one.

:lol:

Offline Hebert

She used to be Amy but whatever her name she gives a great service.I've seen her three times since Easter and she is so well documented there's no need for a blow by blow account.Everything is on the menu apart from Bareback you will be pleased to note.Amy is not a youngster but she had kept in temarkably good shape.She doesn't see people under 30 and she tells me she's given up bothering with Awork.I guess you would have to try email her and ask for a booking and it may help if you had seen one of her friends like Zoe or Annabelle.Her flat is ideally suited for the purpose.She doesn't stay there waiting for the phone to go as she had lots of regulars.Since lockdown she has changed some of her habits and is slimmer.Her appearance the first meet was a pleasant surprise as she looked younger and was wearing glasses with a different hairstyle.If you've seen her you will know how well she can orchestrate a punt and talk a lot.She packs a lot into an hour .Her latest outfit was extremely sexy.This year I've experienced owo,CIM,RO,toys,squirting,a levels,DFK,fingering,fucking with a toy up the other hole.like everyone else I've noticed huge price hikes and newbies with not so great service charge top whack.I have tried to stick mainly to people I know but thanks to reviews I saw KK and managed to miss most poor punts only experiencing one which I will write up next.

She is slimmer? Has she lost her sexy curves or has she retained them?

Offline salazar

Wow, not much to choose from. I did the Amy/ Zoe overnight duo some years ago and that was pretty good but Zoe is not really my type tbh. There was a english girl called Rose who did a duo with someone whose name I can't remember but I can't seem to find them on AW anymore. Sorry I can't give any more info.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Used to be £140 + £20.

Well she has moby, pussy inflation is pussy inflation it's gone up £20 what ever way you look at it!

wether anal is now included or not, its defo gone up, and if you didn't want it or didnt get round to it or simply don't like it but like the look of Amelia, price has gone up

I've not had the pleasure, never got round to visit her sadly and i like her look, but the she went up by 20 and I'm not arsed as much now, I enjoyed Alana at 150 but as is her right to charge as she sees fit is also my right to pass, and look elsewhere, whilst asking myself "what am I gettin extra for that 30-50 increase? Other than my beer and after punt kebab fund being eaten into??

Prices are getting out of control imo,but we can only control our own budgets,

Offline OakTree

It says a lot about punting in the NW when the top girl is nearer to sixty than fifty.

Offline delta69

Aw profile down
Its been down for a while, I believe she still takes bookings if you have her number.

Offline Bustydusty

It says a lot about punting in the NW when the top girl is nearer to sixty than fifty.
She’s very good but i wouldn’t say the top girl - personally I’d rather punt Angela,Candy or Alice

Offline Access

She’s very good but i wouldn’t say the top girl - personally I’d rather punt Angela,Candy or Alice
Do you have AW links? Cheers

Offline Bustydusty

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

My current 3 favs all good prices and all do dfk and cim at no extra charge

Saw Angela recently, cracking punt, great service & attitude from her.

Offline Bustydusty

Saw Angela recently, cracking punt, great service & attitude from her.
And a fantastic arse
Tbh she’s my favourite - does everything I could imagine wanting enthusiastically
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 04:49:19 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline OakTree

I have actually seen her four or five years ago.

Personally my top girl of late would be Daisy_dreams

Offline The donald

Daisy dreams looks amazing
Those tits!!

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

200ph now as of today

Offline eric 70

Offline LondonDominic

Thanks for the tip mate. Natural or fake tits?

Offline OakTree

Thanks for the tip mate. Natural or fake tits?

Looking at her profile it says enhanced. I actually hadn't noticed if they were or not. They're certainly not bolt on looking.

Offline chrishornx

shame how this thread on Amelia has been totally hijacked

Offline antsz