Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKAte - Burnley  (Read 2546 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cideruk

Wanted a bit of guaranteed anal so was browsing my list of numbers for AW and ex AW lasses, when I saw SGK!!!'s number, thought been a while since I've seen her, worth a try.  So quick change of plan, instead of anal I'll go for a good session with the legend that is one of Lancashire's finest.

Sent her a text, thought it would take a bit for a reply what with her being so busy as usual etc but no she replied quite quickly.

Date / time set

Same rural location as before sans waterbed

She still looks great, yes has got a bit bigger with age but still same cheeky impish looks, great tight bod.

Had a bit of a natter about stuff / catching up etc. She seemed a bit more coy than years ago, not sure if she's had a bad experience .

Started with those small boobs, bit of stroking, then she went down for owo nice and quite deep, bit of ball licking and rimming too.  Then returned the favour nice as ever, bit of 69 ing (is it still a 69 if we are on our sides side by side rather than on top of each other?)

On with the PPE, cowgirl first then doggy watching that lovely curvy bum.
Decided I'd go for CIM, Schoolgirl Kate put on a bit of a show with some toys and I came on her body instead, brain went as I was coming so missed target oops.  Bit more chat then off I went, over ran a bit as usual.

£120 for 1 hour so great VFM compared with so many less attractive or worse services wanting over 150.

Was good as always and nice to go back, won't leave it as long before next visit. Did get a bit worried if the wife would ask why my tyres had mud on them, oops   :D

Offline Captain caveman 69

Is the waterbed back now it wasnt there last month when i went. Seen her about 6 times never done cim with her . Personally i think her blowjobs arnt particularly good. :hi:

Offline cideruk

No it has gone, sorry for being a bit of a ponce using French

I just got carried away and forgot to move up to her mouth so came over her lower belly / mons pubis (Latin now  :sarcastic:)

I don't like hard/rough/face fucking/gagging type BJs so prefer the more vanilla slow, sensual styles. Shame so few SPs lick and play with the end.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 06:09:45 pm by cideruk »

Offline george r

Does she still set the timer ?

Offline Bustydusty

Is the waterbed back now it wasnt there last month when i went. Seen her about 6 times never done cim with her . Personally i think her blowjobs arnt particularly good. :hi:
Blowjobs definitely not as good without cim otherwise I’d see fun loving Jeanette a lot more but from memory I’m pretty sure she did it when I saw her but obviously not on her likes now :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 07:54:40 pm by Bustydusty »

Online Al R

Blowjobs definitely not as good without cim otherwise I’d see fun loving Jeanette a lot more but from memory I’m pretty sure she did it when I saw her but obviously not on her likes now :unknown:
But snowballing is so not quite sure how that works  :unknown:

Offline Bustydusty

But snowballing is so not quite sure how that works  :unknown:
:unknown:
Actually she no longer has fk either
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 08:01:23 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Captain caveman 69

She defo does cim mate what i meant was her blowjob isnt that good..

Offline Bustydusty

Offline cideruk

Does she still set the timer ?

Yes but on her phone, then she switched it off after we’d done.
Moved up from the cooking one   :lol: