Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgo40s  (Read 3158 times)

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Found myself single again recently, had some disposable income and wanting to work through my AW hot list, good or bad....

Gill was alright, quite tall. Reduced prices at the moment. Got the definite feeling someone else maintains her AW profile. Her house isn't the tidiest but neither's mine so I'm not going to judge her on that. In spite of the BB listed on her Likes list (another profile with almost everything ticked), I skinned up but did take some OWO. A bit 'toothy', tbh. Very tight pussy. Requested 'A' Levels but stuck with the front door instead. Hopped on for a second time when her phone rang and she was discussing whether I'd turned up, etc, and left soon after feeling very satisfied! Woulda been better if I took my own condoms (Pasante King Size) as the johnnies provided strangled my dick and I couldn't get full tumescence back once I'd wrangled the fucking things on...

I'd go back again. Not really bothered about punting with twentysomething stunners @ £150 p/h. Says she's retiring which is a shame as her place is easy to find, comms are good and she wasn't nippy, hard faced or had her eye on the clock all the time so it's a positive from me.

Tjkooker

That's just scraping the barrel now 616

Argento79

Just listening to an old Faith No More album which was spitting out the repeated lyrics 'it's a dirty job but someones got to do it' over and over.  Seemed apt.

That's just scraping the barrel now 616

...quoth the man who described this granny lady WG as "....Glasgow's scariest Ho...". Pass her in the street one day?

External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Wtf has that got to do with it. I admitted I fucked up with that one. She would probably be a looker to you though if that's your standards.

Wtf has that got to do with it. I admitted I fucked up with that one. She would probably be a looker to you though if that's your standards.

You're one freaky clown, mate. Missing your mate, theHun10 yet?

Offline pay as u hoe

I had the distressing misfortune of booking this hoe last year which i reviewed. I remember asking her not to take her kit off thats how bad she was and even then i tried to avoid lookin at her face. If any body asked me how to give up whoring i would suggest they visti Gill, but then again you would probably need another punt after her in a futile attempt to remove the memory. I didnt find any thing sexy about her- drooping shoulders, unhealthy complexion, thinning hair. She is typical of a fifty odd year old woman working in greggs you wouldnt look twice at, who whilst pleasant enough to talk to for two minutes is not WG material her. She seems like a nice peson but she doesnt have any confidnece there is no spark, she just makes you feel sorry for her. Obviously others such as the OP find her attractive enough and there are probably many like him such is the subjective nature of rating whores, but i find it hard to believe any one who has had a reasonable standard in girlfiiends would be interested. Or else maybe people who have found it hard to locate WG addresses such as the OP. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:32:18 am by pay as u hoe »

Offline pay as u hoe

Regarding Gill's imminent retirement, think carpet/furniture sale must end Sunday.

You're some man, Pay As U Hoe....

What other information are you privy to regarding my visit to Virgo40s? Admin might be interested in how you know I mixed up the addresses for this punt (I always get lost going to punts. Kinda my thing, really).

Are you Virgo40s hubby/pimp? Or do you contact people I've reviewed and ask about me?

I'm sure Gill will appreciate the many kind words about her in your comment.

Reported your comment to admin, mate. You're overstepping the mark here with your comment about OP's and addresses. If I want to call your mate a freaky clown, that's between me and him, ok?

Is that alright with you?

James999

what a load of bollocks, and as for the pro$$ie  :vomit:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A load of bollocks is right. If she was that bad why would pay as you hoe stay? No, sane punter would.

Nice of James999 to leave a comment. James, do one, OK? Why don't you write a review of your own for once right here on UKP instead of acting the cunt?

Pay As U Hoe, I'm onto you now you cunt. I see your how method works, a few ambiguous comments here, a little bit of inside knowledge slipped in just at the end of a big paragraph, nobody joins up the dots that you're a pimp, a tout or something else?

Why don't you change your name to Snake In The Grass? Sounds about right for you, mate.

James999

Nice of James999 to leave a comment. James, do one, OK? Why don't you write a review of your own for once right here on UKP instead of acting the cunt?

Pay As U Hoe, I'm onto you now you cunt. I see your how method works, a few ambiguous comments here, a little bit of inside knowledge slipped in just at the end of a big paragraph, nobody joins up the dots that you're a pimp, a tout or something else?

Why don't you change your name to Snake In The Grass? Sounds about right for you, mate.

ok so now were all cunts because you punted a minger and someone said you got lost, you went crying to admin as if it were some major fucking event, what the fuck do you expect them to do?

So let your paranoia run wild, but don't get upset when a few of us take the piss along the way  :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 05:45:21 pm by James999 »

James999

nobody joins up the dots that you're a pimp, a tout or something else?

Perhaps you should "join up the dots" as at present you're just throwimg your toys out of the pram andcan't even decide why, if hes a tout hes not very good as he said she was a minger, if he ws her pimp likerwise not very good, sosomething else, any idea what?

I can see why you use the word cunt a lot though, i suspect you hear it a lot when people talk to you  :thumbsdown:

You, James999, obviously get called a c_nt all the time in the real world so you come on here for a break. Or so you think.

When are you going to write a review of your on here yourself, ya wee fanny?

And where's Pay As U Hoe?

SeekingtheTruth

You, James999, obviously get called a c_nt all the time in the real world so you come on here for a break. Or so you think.

When are you going to write a review of your on here yourself, ya wee fanny?

And where's Pay As U Hoe?

Can you do everyone a favour and just shut the fuck up?

All you are doing is making yourself look stupid now. What kind of outcome are you going to get from this? Nothing. Just a load of typed words on the internet.

Bugger. Too late, he's already banned.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:33:35 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

Tjkooker

616. Your an internet hero. You should think twice before typing, will bite you in the arse one day. The internet and punting in Glasgow are a very small world indeed.

I've no need to be an internet hero. You shagged a pig and are happy about it. Your obviously just a bottom feeder. Any review or comment you make from now on will be treated with as little credence as Horizontal Pleasures reviews.

As for your comment about thehun. I thought he was a prick and still do.

Bollocks. Took too long to type that and the sewer rats been banned. Hope your arse gets ripped to the scrotum when your next Tranny really does turn out to be a BIG guy in a skirt!!!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:38:23 pm by Tjkooker »

James999

Jeez 616 you've sure got some issues, you seem upset that people laugh that you paid to shag a minger and then start laying down your paranoia fuelled rules, so you told admin to sort it, what happened?

Let me guess he's laughing at you the same as everyone else  :sarcastic:

As for pay as you hoe perhaps you've scared him off, after all you do come accross as very imposing  :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:39:50 pm by James999 »

cockneybstrd

i did notice pay as you hoe was on line thought he might have commented before 616 got banned..

I am surprised he got banned though as well I was looking forward to a bit of a ruck

vorian

i did notice pay as you hoe was on line thought he might have commented before 616 got banned..

I am surprised he got banned though as well I was looking forward to a bit of a ruck

Here is the reason he got banned.

First you made a post linking to a scumbag site.
I sent you PM saying I deleted the post because I won't be giving anti-UKP trash any publicity.

Despite this you reposted a similar thread doing exactly what I told you not to.
I didn't ban you, but instead removed all your privileges like PM facility and put you in pre-mod.

Again you went on to post a link to a skank whore's blog posting slagging off UKP.
Yet again I did not ban you.

After some normal posts, I removed most of your restrictions, hoping you had returned to be a normal member.

But as I posted in Moderators forum a few weeks ago - "The cunt is lucky to not be banned". But now your luck has finally ran out.