Author Topic: Massage_Expert_ - Ashford / Heathrow - My Worst Punt Ever  (Read 1067 times)


7 review(s) for Massage_Expert_ (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ladcameo

I wish there was a double negative option  :mad: my most horrible punting experience in London till date

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's in Gilfy category and since I had a weakness for matures I wanted to give it a try.

So called yesterday no response. texted and said I want to see her at 2pm, she said no she can only do 4, I said ok. Few minutes later, she says she can only do at 5, after few mins she says I cant do today I can do tommorrow and she said she will confirm the time by 10am.

No response at 10 am today, so tried calling her went to voicemail, I gave up.

Unfortunately i was browsing through AW later and found that she updated her profile and changed her number. So I called her and said i want to come at 4, she said ok come down.

The place is very close to Ashford station. I reached there and asked for the exact location, she says there is an issue with bathroom please wait for 15 mins. 15 mins became 45 and since I have a weakness for matures and frankly have got free time I was willing to wait.

She gives me the location  - a bunch of studio flats with a intercom which doesnt work... finally made it to her flat.. she opens the door and says your are impossible... wtf me impossible ?  :dash: :dash:

I originally agreed for 1hr but now she says she can only do 30 mins as her landlord is coming over... 30 mins b2b massage is £80  :scare:

I gave into my weakness and wanted to see whats this all about. Very basic massage with lots of warm oil rubbing and she starts to slide over my body etc.. nothing sensual about it. kept checking time .. and finally she says you got 5 mins left, if you want oral its £10 extra, I said no thanks.. got up dressed and left the place.

Offline radioman33

All the warning signs were there but at least it means we can avoid seeing her  :thumbsup: unlucky

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Should have stopped at the first no answer  :D, man you were very keen to persevere.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Wozel

Seems like all these SPs have the same list of excuses. I’ve heard this one quite a lot and another one used quite often is the boiler is broken

Online webpunter

I have a thing for fit looking milfy massage burds
Was pondering for an empty the tanks session in next day or two
Thought i'd risk it @ 80 sheets for the hour
Glad i didn't - i can feel the bullet whistling by
HL is -1 thanks to you
UKP @ its finest  :thumbsup:
Better luck next time

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I used to be similarly fixated or over-persistent when picking SPs, but it's not mentally healthy nor punting efficient, you're committed to "blowing the wad" there's no need to waste the time too on the worst time sucks in the game.  With so many SPs, even in these much bemoaned times, there are always options.  Just a little friction should be enough to deflect you to another opportunity, you can always try again once other options, fascinations and indulgences have been sated.  If all your options for an evening burn (6 did for me tonight) then just thank the Punting stars for the cock block and save your load for the next attempt, if it goes well there will be a more impressive outcum.