Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Sinclair - Warren St - Solid Neutral  (Read 2636 times)

18 review(s) for sinclairlily  (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline happygolucky

Lily technically retired a week or so ago, but like another punter commented she comes and goes so will probably be back.

Seems I had a variant of her  last two reviews. Efficient and friendly comms for a 2hr meet for 550 at a pretty average hotel near Warren Street Tube. The room was a bit of a mess - obviously at least one previous punters had been there and I even thought she might be sharing with other girls.

Lovely girl, but quite a plain jane and girl next door. Tight body and a little bit curvy. I enjoyed the meet because I was knackered and just laid back for two very well executed BBBJCIM, with lots of affection. But really only LFK and I was hoping for proper DFK. I sensed she was in retirement mode and busy fitting in as many clients as possible in the last couple of weeks. She also seems like a quiet sort who prefers reading to partying.

She claimed to be retiring but I suspect she might be back so perhaps this review is allowed. This is a solid neutral. I liked her, we clicked and she was very sweet. But I couldn't recommend at this price point, mainly due to underwhelming hotel and lack of DFK. I guess I might be tempted to try again (back-up plan) if she comes back, but maybe as an outcall to see if that improves the vibe.

Offline jamkool

Thank you for your review. Just wondering, did she swallow or go spit in the bathroom? (In case she comes back  :) )

Offline happygolucky

Just updating my previous review… as predicted she’s back (with a higher rate). If it wasn’t for the increase I’d be tempted to give her another go.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 01:45:53 pm by happygolucky »

Offline a203203

This is excellent news! Although her new rates are less inspiring… Hope her body is still as tight as before. Current pics suggest a bit more weight? Maybe imagining it….

Offline a203203

did anyone save her number from this time around? i changed phones so dont have her old number. have a window to book her and keen not to miss it.

Offline happygolucky

did anyone save her number from this time around? i changed phones so dont have her old number. have a window to book her and keen not to miss it.

She seems to have logged in to AW within the last few days. Send her a message and see if she responds.

Offline a203203

tried already and messaged her old number that's indexed here... no luck...

Offline thumbspot

She said was back for a bit with a ‘I only see one punter a month’ for an insane £800 or something, then reverted to a ‘back to taking regular in calls and out calls’ for a more sensible £250 or so.

Now prices and all photos gone.

She’s a cracking punt if you can get her, but seems all over the place since returning from ‘retirement’.