Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Brazilian beauty - didn't quite click but still positive  (Read 2747 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline xxplosive

External Link/Members Only

Have taken a bit of a backseat with punting in general because of the pandemic and general funds situation so but wanted to splash out and see a well reviewed "forum darling".

I probably don't have too much add that hasn't already been said. She is absolutely stunning. Very good and convenient location (for me anyway) on Shoreditch High Street with a private lift entrance.

Paid £200 for the hour. A little bit pricier than I usually go for but considering it includes anal, can understand the pricing.

As I entered, she looked amazing with the requested lingerie. Greeted with a light kiss and immediately turns around and start running her arse on my crotch. Thought this was going to be a great punt. I gave her a bit of a spank and she told me to not go too hard.

Had a shower. Clean and nice facilities. Nice room with big mirror. Came out clean and she perched on all fours over the end of the bed and started sucking my cock and looked amazing both looking down and sideways at the mirror.

Now occasionally there are a few things in a punt that slightly break the flow and chemistry and maybe this happened a few times. She wanted to take the lingerie off but I requested she keep it on. Slight moment of akwardness as we negotiated this.

A couple of positions we tried with anal and she was very specific about the angle and getting it in so I went a bit soft during this fumbling and so had to remove the condom and go back to oral for a bit before getting a condom back on anal. I wanted to fuck her standing against the mirror and so in the heat of the moment as she was in reverse CG over the side of the bed, I tried to move her up against it but she screamed no quickly, and said the mirror might fall down. Another akward moment as we repositioned back to the bed.

There felt like a few bumps in the road like this and it broke the flow a bit. Not sure whether these bumps led to the kissing being light FK rather than DFK and great eye contact which is what I read in many reviews.

I think I wanted or was expecting a more wild and slightly PSE / passionate GFE service with less inhibitions. She did have the vibrating butt plug and asked the "pussy or bum" question that has been mentioned in many reviews.

I'm still giving it a positive as so many have reviewed - she looks amazing, and getting to fuck a girl as hot as her in the arse is hard to be a negative, and despite all the bumps she really worked hard for the whole hour to get a second pop out of me. Only managed one but she worked right until the last minute riding, sucking, and fucking so have to give her credit for that.

At £200 per hour, I may not return. Part of me thinks there are others with a service that would be more to my tastes but she looks so good, and is well located close to me work that it might be worth trying again and seeing if it clicks a bit better next time.

Offline hermanmunster

For me, I think she is the safest bet for a good time and I will rebook soon.

Offline magnetico

and is well located close to me work
She's probably getting hammered every lunch time Mon-Fri indeed, as she's next to Liverpool St  :thumbsup: