Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila @HOT@ @VIP@ - Earls Court, London  (Read 1059 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438750) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mark.wilmots

URL: External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1 hour for £200 (extra for OWO & DFK)

Comms: Tried calling Camila over the phone but didn’t pick up, after texting she asked if we could move the convo on WhatsApp. I noticed that this was a WhatsApp business account, likely an agcency pretending to be independent. Found it strange that they texted me the exact location with Portuguese.

Looks: unknown

Location: 10 minute walk from Earl Courts station into a residential neighborhood

Meet: Punt never happened. After organising an hour with Camila I headed over to the location provided. The location seems to be a private apartment near some rental accommodations and therefore a bit busy. Once given the door number I rang for no one to answer the door, then I got the text that she would no longer be able to see me with no explanation. Time waster.

Summary: Camila seems to be working through an agency that seems disorganized. I won’t speculate the reasons why the booking mysteriously got cancelled here but I would avoid.

Offline golden bull

So she was in and saw you and decided to cancel, am I right? I had my eye on this one and have done some research, cracking looking girl on various sites.
Anyway, total disrespect ghosting you like that especially when effort was made in getting there, and unprofessional.

I’m still tempted 😱

Offline Mark.wilmots

Haha, I don’t consider myself an ugly or overweight guy. Maybe it was other features I had or she double booked or got better offer. You have been warned Golden Bull but hopefully you have better luck

Offline Putin

Cheers Op. Been thinking of booking her too.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 04:49:25 pm by Putin »

Offline Arigold

I messaged her to book and asked about if FK was involved, got a reply of kissing and OWO £50 extra, along with that she doesn't do fingering. Decided not to go through and confirm a meet