Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who the hell is aquarius___40?  (Read 2233 times)

yorkshire123

Who ever this guy is i for one would like to thank him for his relentless contribution to the world of uk punting via the Suspected AdultWork Scams thread.

I know that most of us have chipped in & there are members that also massively contribute to the thread but this guy seems to go over & above & puts a shift in every day.
If I've offended anyone for not naming them then I'm sorry but i have no intention of trawling through 300 pages to do i count up.

For yours & other members efforts please accept my appreciation   :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

+1, is it Jacob returned in a coat of many new colours?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes, I quite often think of his contribution in that thread.

Spends considerable mount of his time in weeding out the fake, then posts them on here, and we don't really find out if these profiles are subsequently removed, unless of course people go back to his postings of a few days ago. 

It would be a good idea if members could also post on there if they have reported to AW any of his links. He is not a member on AW, as he constantly reminds us.

cockneybstrd

I do tip my hat to him whoever he is.

I like to think its James999 on the quiet.

Offline Mij

I do tip my hat to him whoever he is.

+1   A man with seemingly plenty of time on his hands! I can think of worse ways to spend the day though :-)

vorian

I to have thought the same,  probably one of the most important contributers to the site, I don't think he has ever posted on any other thread.

He is a bit like "The Stig" an expert in his field.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
+1, is it Jacob returned in a coat of many new colours?

Did some digging on Aquarius.

Joined UKP on 12-Mar-2103 and started to post in the Scams thread from 09-July-2013 (Page 231 for most us).

Jacob started the thread in Sept-2010 and held the fort a long while.

cockneybstrd

He is Sergei Winston Demtri and Kevin's worst nightmare that is for sure

yorkshire123

It wouldn't surprise me if there was multi pimp contract out on him  :D

Offline wristjob

I was checking out a potential punt earlier - the thread came up on reverse image search cos he included the pic.

So - B&S. I'm tempted to go see what the deal is especially after I negotiated a special discount.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
All I can say is good on him and a big well done.  If everyone did this AW would get sick to death of the complaints and might even start doing it themselves.
The more scammers and fakes outed the better it is for punter and prossie alike

Offline smiths

Who ever this guy is i for one would like to thank him for his relentless contribution to the world of uk punting via the Suspected AdultWork Scams thread.

I know that most of us have chipped in & there are members that also massively contribute to the thread but this guy seems to go over & above & puts a shift in every day.
If I've offended anyone for not naming them then I'm sorry but i have no intention of trawling through 300 pages to do i count up.

For yours & other members efforts please accept my appreciation   :hi:

No idea who they are but they follow in the tradition of the much missed Jacob and do an excellent job of weeding out low lifes. :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

A year ago I was getting dozens of threats from the scammers that I had to ban aquarius40 and stop him from posting.
I was given deadlines, they came and went and I got more "last chance" deadlines.

Offline akauya

A year ago I was getting dozens of threats from the scammers that I had to ban aquarius40 and stop him from posting.
I was given deadlines, they came and went and I got more "last chance" deadlines.

It goes to show what a great resource UKP is for punters and once again thanks Admin for providing this and NIK for having started the forum. Ordinary members like us don't know what happens behind the scenes; it must be a hell of a lot of work to keep this going.

:hi:

Rochdull lad

I'd been toying with the idea of starting a "Hero of the week" thread [the "good guys" ' equivalent of "Wanker of the week"] on Off-Topic.

Aquarius_40 and Jason would have been my first two nominees.

vorian

I'd been toying with the idea of starting a "Hero of the week" thread [the "good guys" ' equivalent of "Wanker of the week"] on Off-Topic.

Aquarius_40 and Jason would have been my first two nominees.

Good idea RL, Aquarius and others deserve the recognition.

Offline CBPaul

Like many others I report fakes on that thread when I find them but it pales into insignificance compared to Aquarius. Premier League against my Football Conference  :D If he's got there first (often happens) then I'll report to AW but I honestly couldn't keep up with all of his posts sometimes.

A lot of the pictures are reused on new fake profiles and over the last 3 months or so it has become more common to find a link back to the UKP fakes thread on reverse image searches.

Goes to show that we should really be using reverse image searching as part of our routine selection process AND when we find a fake copy the profile picture here as well as the profile link. That way if a new profile is set up using the old picture it will be still be found.

Aquarius, I salute you  :drinks:

Jim Panzee

We should all chip in a fiver so he can have an amazing all nighter on us for services rendered!

Offline Sedlmayer

Raj hates him too mate.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Raj hates him too mate.

Is this a new addition to our list of pimps? Have not seen Raj mentioned before, AFAIR.

Offline Sedlmayer

Is this a new addition to our list of pimps? Have not seen Raj mentioned before, AFAIR.

Raj surfaced in the Pretty Amira review thread, which you won't have read if you're out of London (probably) -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32548.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Raj surfaced in the Pretty Amira review thread, which you won't have read if you're out of London (probably) -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32548.0

Thanks for the heads up on Raj, our newest pimp addition.

Offline wristjob

Bugger, seems this post scared him off logging in??