Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milkythai - Leicester (on tour)  (Read 3374 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265098) (23 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charliehutton

I'll keep this brief because I've only a couple of points to add to the accurate and informative reviews posted recently by Punter S Thompson and pb1271, and my thanks to them, because they're the reason I paid her a visit.

External Link/Members Only

A couple of minor quibbles; there's no point getting too prissy about a few tattoos these days, because they come with the territory, but there's an awful lot of ink on Milky, even by modern standards, especially on her back. Thankfully she has a splendid mane of long, lustrous, jet black hair which covered it up at times. She seemed to spend a lot of time faffing about with a variety of tissues and wet-wipes, even when I was rubbered-up, which was a bit irritating.

There are some ultra slim Thai girls on the circuit at the moment, who have their admirers, but Milky is at the other end of the spectrum. She's curvy, shapely and voluptuous, not remotely fat but certainly built for comfort rather than speed, and right up my street. Her tits are magnificent; I'm a big fan of a good boob job, and when I unwrapped them I could have burst out cheering. Come to think of it, I did burst out cheering. They're big, perfectly in keeping with her womanly figure, and with a lovely feel to them, firm, but soft. How can they be firm and soft at the same time? Dunno, but they are. She likes you licking them, too.

When I was giving it my all in mish she made a sort of whimpering sound. I'm no more than bang average size wise, so it was only for show, and I preferred that response to the way some Thai girls contort their faces as if they find the whole business unpleasant and uncomfortable.

The highlight of the occasion was a session of cowgirl. I've known girls put more fizz into it than Milky did, but what made it so special was that when she held her head in a certain pose she looked much, much more like an American Indian than she did a Thai. We all see things differently, of course, but she really did. I know that term is out of date now, by the way, but I use it because I've read descriptions of Apache women from the days of the old West...short but robust, with the same skin tone, and the same hair, and the same facial features...and for a few moments I was in my wickiup on the high plains, with this splendid Apache squaw bouncing about on top of me. I've had worse daydreams, that's for sure.

She's bright, enthusiastic, and eager to please, speaks passable English and has a sense of fun about her, and for anyone who likes their Thai girls at the curvier end of the scale, I doubt anyone would leave disappointed.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Visited her this morning so yet another positive review will be pointless other than to say, £70 well spent
Perfect boob job on a proper little pocket rocket.
She looks proper young, I’d say around 20 at best.
Went down on her and shoved an entire finger up the knuckle into her arse with no complaint.
I don’t have the biggest chap but when I fucked her in doggy you can feel her internal organs brushing against your cock if go as deep as I’d humanly possible.

Bizarrely when I left there was a bloke asleep under a blanket in the alleyway, fuck knows how I missed him on the way in unless he wasn’t there already

Ps I think she may actually be Korean not Thai as she said she hoped it would snow soon and that she’s only seen it once in Korea.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 01:14:41 pm by Captainhowdy666 »

Offline Punter S Thompson

I'll keep this brief because I've only a couple of points to add to the accurate and informative reviews posted recently by Punter S Thompson and pb1271, and my thanks to them, because they're the reason I paid her a visit.

A couple of minor quibbles; there's no point getting too prissy about a few tattoos these days, because they come with the territory, but there's an awful lot of ink on Milky, even by modern standards, especially on her back. Thankfully she has a splendid mane of long, lustrous, jet black hair which covered it up at times. She seemed to spend a lot of time faffing about with a variety of tissues and wet-wipes, even when I was rubbered-up, which was a bit irritating.

There are some ultra slim Thai girls on the circuit at the moment, who have their admirers, but Milky is at the other end of the spectrum. She's curvy, shapely and voluptuous, not remotely fat but certainly built for comfort rather than speed, and right up my street. Her tits are magnificent; I'm a big fan of a good boob job, and when I unwrapped them I could have burst out cheering. Come to think of it, I did burst out cheering. They're big, perfectly in keeping with her womanly figure, and with a lovely feel to them, firm, but soft. How can they be firm and soft at the same time? Dunno, but they are. She likes you licking them, too.

When I was giving it my all in mish she made a sort of whimpering sound. I'm no more than bang average size wise, so it was only for show, and I preferred that response to the way some Thai girls contort their faces as if they find the whole business unpleasant and uncomfortable.

The highlight of the occasion was a session of cowgirl. I've known girls put more fizz into it than Milky did, but what made it so special was that when she held her head in a certain pose she looked much, much more like an American Indian than she did a Thai. We all see things differently, of course, but she really did. I know that term is out of date now, by the way, but I use it because I've read descriptions of Apache women from the days of the old West...short but robust, with the same skin tone, and the same hair, and the same facial features...and for a few moments I was in my wickiup on the high plains, with this splendid Apache squaw bouncing about on top of me. I've had worse daydreams, that's for sure.

She's bright, enthusiastic, and eager to please, speaks passable English and has a sense of fun about her, and for anyone who likes their Thai girls at the curvier end of the scale, I doubt anyone would leave disappointed.
Good review mate. And I'm glad I was of some help to you.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gbyld87

Any ideas how long she's sticking around in leicester?  I have a free weekend next week and would like to make good use of it  :drinks:

Offline Punter S Thompson

Any ideas how long she's sticking around in leicester?  I have a free weekend next week and would like to make good use of it  :drinks:
She told me that she's leaving this weekend.
Off to Canterbury I think she said.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

That’s a shame, I’m not seeing much in the way of anything I want to book in this area (apart from a few regs), but I’d book her if she came North a bit.

Nice review as always, Charlie  :drinks:

Edit - oops, meant to quote PST’s post re Canterbury. (This pilgrim clearly cannot progress).
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:57:06 pm by HailWood »

Offline Captainhowdy666

She’s back in Leicester

Saw the ad and thought “have I fucked this”