Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Special Offers - Nottingham  (Read 28538 times)

GolfNut

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

40/70/130 for next few days

She regularly posts that. her normal rate is £140ph, so £10 is not going to entice me to dash to nottingham to see her.

She needs to take a leaf out of Erika of Leicester, who recently ran a special offer of £70ph, when her normal rate is £120ph.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:51:22 pm by CoolTiger »

GolfNut

Offers seem to be a bit thin on the ground at the mo...

Has been offering free anal, or £20 off 2 hours, or £10 off (assume 1 hour)

Timmy2

She regularly posts that. her normal rate is £140ph, so £10 is not going to entice me to dash to nottingham to see her.

She needs to take a leaf out of Erika of Leicester, who recently ran a special offer of £70ph, when her normal rate is £120ph.
Don't think Erika's offers are still on
But
She is back working Tuesday 2nd Feb

Raddy
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:06:12 pm by Timmy2 »

Online j122

Didn't notice that, I tend to look for those that have special offer written in their summary.

But as CT has said about Alex not enough to make me rush for a booking

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Don't think Erika's offers are still on
But
She is back working Tuesday 2nd Feb

Raddy

You're NOT supposed to say that.... in this thread   :D

Timmy2

You're NOT supposed to say that.... in this thread   :D
Soz I'm a div :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Guys, You've REALLY got to encourage the WGs to text you (on your punting phones) out of the blue should they be running any special offers, especially if not available to everyone or displayed on AW.

As some members on here know, in the past 2 weeks I have had special offers text'd to me of £100ph (where her usual charge is £140ph), and a £150 for 2hr offer, where her usual rate is
£120ph /£220 for 2 hrs.

adbd68

Guys, You've REALLY got to encourage the WGs to text you (on your punting phones) out of the blue should they be running any special offers, especially if not available to everyone or displayed on AW.

As some members on here know, in the past 2 weeks I have had special offers text'd to me of £100ph (where her usual charge is £140ph), and a £150 for 2hr offer, where her usual rate is
£120ph /£220 for 2 hrs.
CT  :thumbsup: agree.
thought if this thread can be started for Chesterfield / Sheffield Area ,but all the Oldies WG of this area are adamant on their over priced rate  :dash: :rolleyes: :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
thought if this thread can be started for Chesterfield / Sheffield Area ,but all the Oldies WG of this area are adamant on their over priced rate  :dash: :rolleyes: :P

I've just checked.... Can't find any threads for special offers in any other area, Leicester/Derby/ etc. 

I have in the past started threads on Girls touring in E M Cities, and Profile for the Day for each of the large cities in the E M.

As Boston has already started a thread for Nottingham, I shall add one for Leicester / Derby and adjoining cities.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Just for you adbd, have now started separate threads for the other cities in the E M Region:

Leicester:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84353.0

Derby / Long Eaton / Mansfield / Chesterfield areas :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84354.0

Online j122

Lucieebee - gang bang

External Link/Members Only

2 girl gang bang 6 spaces available

Monday 8th feb 1pm

Call or text to book

X

Offline Chezzie John

Lucieebee - gang bang

I got quoted £100 for the hour party. Not really long enough but I said I'd do it Yesterday. Not had a reply since :unknown:

Online j122

EnglishBrunetteX

£40 for 30 minutes, £80 an hour

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

TheNewSeeker

Chloe_F .... £100ph:

Can't believe no one has done her yet with 100+ AW FB.  Very tempting TOFTT.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

AFAIR, Badsin mentioned somewhere that he had seen her as an agency girl. Hope I'm not wrong with this info.

TheNewSeeker

AFAIR, Badsin mentioned somewhere that he had seen her as an agency girl. Hope I'm not wrong with this info.

Cheers CT. Maybe this : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44980.msg598123#msg598123 However this is a confusing thread about many girls called Chloe. Seems one, xxxChloexxx, is now Pippa Knight? Badsin did say he'd seen both Chloes and they were carrying extra timber, but others suggest not. Still tempted ;)

DG

As I'm down in Nottingham on business I arranged to meet Chloe last Wednesday evening, but when I got hear she told me she had forgotten a social event that day and she only offered other times that I had already told her were no good for me, despite giving the impression she would be able to accommodate me in the evening.

Offline Desimonic

Offer gone, back to £130 now  :(

Offline newinnotts83

Good spot Turtle, not like me to forget to check verification pic

btw how did you add the picture? insert image never works for me even if add spaces in

Offline Turtle Z

I took a screenshot of the image then used the attach image feature.

Offline newinnotts83

Thanks, will update the thread about verifcation pics i started when I've got time

Offline monkeybucket

Free anal??? i missed this.. WHY?!? :thumbsdown:

Online j122

Phoebe (now in Notts)

SPECIAL OFFER!! All incalls 90 minutes £150 within my availability listed below. Will need to be booked via AW after contacting me, as per my usual procedure. Lets have some FUN!!! xXx (available until 13th August ****MY BIRTHDAY!!!*****)

***NEW SERVICE*** Will swallow!!! £20 extra as this is just something I'm trying out for now. Must be clean or service will be refused and extra paid will be returned.

Offline Buttons

I don't get paying for swallowing as an extra. If I've cum in a girls mouth, then I've shot my bolt and I'm satisfied. I don't really care if she swallows or spits, and I certainly wouldn't pay extra for the service.

That said, each to their own, we are all different.... :hi:

Anyway, reminds my that booking Pboebe was quite tempting. I should pop along and see her sometime soon.

Online j122

Phoebe extended her 90mins @ £150

JESSIE -x- Leicester

60minutes - £100 (usually £130)
30minutes - £70 (usually £80)

GolfNut

JESSIE -x- Leicester

60minutes - £100 (usually £130)
30minutes - £70 (usually £80)

Ending this week apparently. Hopefully she'll run this again as she's on my HL

Offline chandlerhandler

Not one I've tried but pretty sure I'm going to, Veronica Diamond is back & doing offers through UKE, £100 per hour inc uniforms & roleplay!!

Looks well reviewed previously, but she's got a new AW profile now.

Online j122

Online j122

Phoebe

SPECIAL OFFER!! As winter starts to roll in, I'm in need of some warming up. So for the month of October all 90 minute incalls will be only £150! Come and warm me up

Online j122

DarlingSophie

INCALL OFFER

Call before 5pm the day prior to book a 1.5hr date (or longer) and receive £20 off!

1.5hr - £150
2hr - £200
3hr - £300
(and so on... I'm sure you can work it out yourself!)

Getting in touch by email is still fine, but you must also be vetted by a telephone call, before 5pm the day before you'd like to meet. I recommend getting in touch on Friday for dates on Monday as I'm not always able to answer my phone at the weekend.

OUTCALL OFFER

If you're staying in a HOTEL in NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE ONLY, I'll be waiving my usual outcall fee to my normal incall rates (not including the offer above, sorry!)

Minimum outcall date length is 1.5hrs, please see my outcall tab for the info I need from you - I prefer you get in touch by email for outcalls, and don't forget to give me plenty of notice!

Online j122

Offline monkeybucket

DITR

Extending her tontober offer until 15th Nov

fired off a text, still all inclusive. top bananna.

Online j122

EmpressSophia

January i am offering the following:

30 min incalls at £70

1 hour incalls at £110

Offline NervousJ

EmpressSophia

I'd spotted that, a very tempting 1/2 hour punt...she is very  high up the nervous list.. Her pics look fab...... :yahoo:

Offline m@rk

I'd spotted that, a very tempting 1/2 hour punt...she is very  high up the nervous list.. Her pics look fab...... :yahoo:

She's gorgeous jimmy. Saw her before Xmas. Really good looking and great service. She's one of those who you click with as soon as you walk through the door. Have tried to see her since but times didn't suit. Will write a review this week

Offline NervousJ

She's gorgeous jimmy. Saw her before Xmas. Really good looking and great service. She's one of those who you click with as soon as you walk through the door. Have tried to see her since but times didn't suit. Will write a review this week

Nice one mate thanks...I've got a punt this week, but I think il see her next if at all poss....she reminds me a bit of Kelly brook for some reason, even though I haven't seen her face.... Everything else looks fab.....

I notice you've seen  Ava S as well. She's on the list, but very difficult to sort something out with, what with dates and times...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:35:36 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Turtle Z

There are two reasons I think you'll be rushing to book this girl Jimmy...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline m@rk

Nice one mate thanks...I've got a punt this week, but I think il see her next if at all poss....she reminds me a bit of Kelly brook for some reason, even though I haven't seen her face.... Everything else looks fab.....

I notice you've seen  Ava S as well. She's on the list, but very difficult to sort something out with, what with dates and times...

Regularly see Ava. Saw her last week as it happens :-) another one that's a great asset to the east mids..

Offline NervousJ

There are two reasons I think you'll be rushing to book this girl Jimmy...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dear god, stop this.... :D

**email has been sent**

Offline NervousJ

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:50:12 pm by NervousJ »

Online j122

Phoebemidlands External Link/Members Only

EASTER SPECIAL OFFER - 90 minute incalls £150 - ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY - until the end of April.