Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise Bonbon - Swindon  (Read 1795 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3477609) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline Sibiu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Louise a few weeks ago whilst in the Swindon area. Good communications before hand including confirmation. Booked for an hour at £145.

On arrival she changed out of her jeans into a matching bra and knicker set with stockings. Looked good.

The session included owo which was OK but she tended to do a bit then move on to some other stimulation. I really wanted to enjoy her arse and this was available - in fact she says it’s her favourite activity. Greatly enjoyed aval in missionary. Finished off on her face.

This was a decent punt with a milf who enjoys what she does. The one slight downside was that she’s carrying a little extra weight on her belly - get rid of that and she’ll score more highly. She’s very willing to please, great attitude.

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the review.  I notice that she has not changed her pictures in years.  Are the pictures still accurate?

Offline Sibiu

Pretty much. Perhaps her belly has got bigger.

Offline bdyno

I posted the first review of her about a year ago, and when I'd seen her the pictures were already old - she admitted then she needed new ones because she'd put on a bit of weight.  Not a huge amount, but a noticeable amount.

If you're looking for someone slim, she's not the girl for you.  If you can look beyond basic attractiveness & appreciate a girl who'll give a good service & enjoy what she's doing, she's recommended.