Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good session with curvy busty and giggly Adalabelle Wood Lane W12  (Read 1936 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bugsy

Having read her previous reviews and wanting to see new SPs, I fancied a punt with Adalabelle.

When - Around 8pm sometime this week.

Where - flat not far from Wood Lane station on the hammersmith and city line.

Fee/duration: £100/30 minutes.

WG: Privately educated (based on her accent) giggly, curvy busty English SP (about 5’7”). She claims to be a size 14 however she looks like a size 12 (weird as WGs usually underestimate their size). Facially I’d say she’s a 6/10 however she has a lovely body  :D

AW link: External Link/Members Only

I called Ada and we quickly confirmed time. She sent me a text with the post code
Asking to confirm with her at least an hour before the punt l, I did so and headed out to West Lindon. Upon arriving at the post code sent earlier, I called to ask for directions as requested by Adam. I was then directed to a block of flats.

Once I got into the flat, I was initially confused as the accent and face did not match (she looks like she’s from one of the old Soviet union’s stand (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan). Ada’s plummy tones belie her a face which would belong to a woman from Uzbekistan or some finer Russian republic. Ada then asked me to shower despite my mentioning shower in the morning.

Once showered we got down to business.

Action: pecky kisses, tit sucking, tit play, owo and CG.

Ada started with sone good owo then we moved onto tit sucking which gave way to her riding me for the rest of the punt.

Would I revisit - maybe if she lowered her price.

Would I recommend - maybe if she lowered her prices.

Hidden Image/Members Only