Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV Suzie XXL  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Harry321

This is a TS review!

Few weeks ago, I’ve came across Suzie XXL profile and read her review on here, it was positive but as I’m bottom so I mostly tend to go for Tv than TS as you could understand ;) lol
Comm-excellent, booked it in advance  a day before,quick response and comes across very friendly!

External Link/Members Only

Charges £200PH! High rate but it is what it is lol

Looks:- she’s tall, small perky ass & a shotgun between her legs! She might not be everyone cup of tea  but the more you spend time with her,the more you drawn towards her, very big smile/friendly/bubbly and welcome you with both arms.

Service- Top Quality. That's where she justifies &  you understand £200ph is worth if you are going to get high-quality service.
I’ve seen her 2 times already and both times were excellent, on first occasion I flopped (as she's big and do end up deep inside of you and if you’re not well prepared  you’ll end up messing) but on 2nd meeting she showed me how good she is and can deliver.
she's more of a top but I guess can be persuaded for Versatile fun, but talking to her it easy for her to be Top than the bottom. No rimming (that's the only bad thing but not like I asked for it and she refused) and being inexperience, she was patient and listen to everything that comes out of your mouth...she can speak decent English.
Boy she can fuck and fucks good! If you’re bottom,you’d love her!

Too me personally, I tend to go for someone who gives good services and helps you along! It's rare to find but in Suzie I found that, everything from starting to finish was perfect & i’ll definitely go back whenever I need to scratch an itch!

Highly recommend her if you’re more of a bottom guy!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 11:16:08 am by Prifessionallondinguy »