Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Paddington Hotel  (Read 4477 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline OutForJustice80

Who: External Link/Members Only

How Much: £220 for 90 minutes

Services: Kissing, Owo, facefucking, cim, swallow, RO, role play, spanking

Short and sweet: Great revisit of an old favourite. If she's your type physically you won't be disappointed.

TLDR: Had been waiting for another opportunity to book Emms for some time so I jumped at the chance when I saw she announced incalls.

I’ve reviewed her before so I won’t spend too much time here but she’s one of my favourite WGs out there at the moment, mainly for her attitude. Very happy to talk through ideas, plays a role well and delivers services with gusto. Only slight criticism would be a reticence with kissing but I find that I’m rarely satisfied by that skill in any wg so I’m not too bothered.

As far as the meeting went it was a role play with sub elements that was carried out with aplomb by Emms and ended with me cumming in her throat while facefucking her over the edge of the bed. It was full on and brilliant. She’s great fun.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Who: External Link/Members Only

How Much: £220 for 90 minutes

Services: Kissing, Owo, facefucking, cim, swallow, RO, role play, spanking

Short and sweet: Great revisit of an old favourite. If she's your type physically you won't be disappointed.

TLDR: Had been waiting for another opportunity to book Emms for some time so I jumped at the chance when I saw she announced incalls.

I’ve reviewed her before so I won’t spend too much time here but she’s one of my favourite WGs out there at the moment, mainly for her attitude. Very happy to talk through ideas, plays a role well and delivers services with gusto. Only slight criticism would be a reticence with kissing but I find that I’m rarely satisfied by that skill in any wg so I’m not too bothered.

As far as the meeting went it was a role play with sub elements that was carried out with aplomb by Emms and ended with me cumming in her throat while facefucking her over the edge of the bed. It was full on and brilliant. She’s great fun.

Cheers for the review. Emms is great IMO. Really delivers service-wise and I agree that her kissing is only half-hearted. She's not really a GFE kind of girl. How is she looking? I saw her pre-lockdown and she was starting to really thicken out.

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers for the update.  Emms has been on my h/l for a while now - been waiting for in-calls back in Kingston but she flits around from here to there very quickly.  I don’t usually go for more “well built” SPs, but would certainly make an exception for Emms based on her rep.

Offline MikaelMika81

Nice one OP did you pay extra for services or everything was included in the price ?

Offline Griffin75

Also on my hitlist but have found her comms on AW very poor.
Like the substyle of her bookings.

Offline OutForJustice80

Nice one OP did you pay extra for services or everything was included in the price ?
All inclusive. As far as I’m aware she has no extras.

Offline OutForJustice80

Cheers for the review. Emms is great IMO. Really delivers service-wise and I agree that her kissing is only half-hearted. She's not really a GFE kind of girl. How is she looking? I saw her pre-lockdown and she was starting to really thicken out.
I didn’t perceive any significant change. Pics are pretty accurate. She may be slightly bigger than the photos but not obviously so.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I didn’t perceive any significant change. Pics are pretty accurate. She may be slightly bigger than the photos but not obviously so.

Cheer. I might go say hello again.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I saw her a few years back (forgot to review) Shes got a nice figure and a nice set of tits. Looking back now i honestly dont know why i went to see her because any bdsm activities was off the cards on the first meet.