Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky @ Diamonds  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Highlander

Photos look superb. Anyone know if this is the same Sky who worked for diamonds a couple of years back?

Hopefully is and and the age seems about right.  If so, definitely going to get reacquainted!

Will never forget a half hour meet with her where we both got carried away and didn't notice the time had gone well over until the next guy started banging on the door! Had to sneak out while she distracted him!

Yohan Kebab 2

That was me!!  Only joking

tommyh

Photos look superb. Anyone know if this is the same Sky who worked for diamonds a couple of years back?

Hopefully is and and the age seems about right.  If so, definitely going to get reacquainted!

Will never forget a half hour meet with her where we both got carried away and didn't notice the time had gone well over until the next guy started banging on the door! Had to sneak out while she distracted him!
she was great. lovely tits, wonderfully tight and a good laugh as well. hopefully if it is her she brings Darla back with her.

Offline Geordie kidda

Now your talking Tommy

Would love to see Darla again, had a few good punts with her! Must be about 3 years since she was about now. Top 5 for me

cb80

"Hopefully if it is her she brings Darla back with her."

These were my thoughts exactly! Think you're right though, certainly bares a resemblance to Skye from a few years back and age/stats appear about right.

Offline dino1990

Oh yes. Darla was one of my favs? Did this Skye have curly hair and usually worked with darl a?down the quayside near the bridge

cb80

Found this pic on wayback, hopefully link works:

External Link/Members Only

Must say things are looking very promising in newcastle/north east at the mo.. So tempted to get back into this!

Offline jonalpha

Oooh, Rocsi on that wayback page brings back a happy memory. Lovely petite black girl, who was a bit grumpy when I arrived but who soon turned into a fantastic GFE who was keen to go for seconds and thirds and more.....shame I had to head back to work. Wonder where she is now?

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I noticed Sky, tonight, she looks superb!

But I've been burned by looks before after my experience with Jasmine (Dmnds).
Looks are not everything :0/
I was hoping one of you beasts might have had a review up already :P

Offline PlasticGeordie

Couldnt agree more about Rocsi  jonalpha. One of my first NE punts and one of the best. She was a bit grumpy too when I arrived but chilled into a memorable shag. Love to see her back again. I occasionally search the net but no luck so far.

Offline Bengeo13

cb80 - thanks so much for the archive snapshot - takes me back! I'd forgotten some of them, and some are still around in the same or different guises, even the same photos.
As for Darlo, never to be forgotten! If anyone sees Sky and it's the same one as friends with Darlo please ask for her return!

Stupid question but is Sky, 'Sky' on the archive site lnk?
I only have one thumbnail :(

Is this Keeva?

Offline Blackhawk

yes Jasmine of diamonds was/is a prize cunt and no mistake!
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Yohan Kebab 2

Keeva did start at Diamonds u sure its not her?

Offline Highlander

Deffo not Keeva, she is nowhere near 5'9 tbf and the way back photos show a girl with bigger bum/hips.

Anyway, getting back on topic just noticed it can't be the same Sky that previously worked at Diamonds as the intro says she is new to the industry. Shame, but "new Sky" looks pretty freaking hot. Looking forward to a review before I take the plunge...

Gutted I never saw Darla, only ever heard good things about her.

Offline korndog88

Found this pic on wayback, hopefully link works:

Must say things are looking very promising in newcastle/north east at the mo.. So tempted to get back into this!

God I miss some of these girls. Petra, Amelie... I think one of my first punts was with Courtney.

Anyone know whatever happened to Petra? Is she findable on any deep dark crevaces of adultwork?
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bengeo13

Korndog - Petra is now known as Yvonne/Angel of the North (currently touring Edinburgh I think)
Equally important though...........................Can any of you IT whizz tech chaps not trawl back and find a pic of Darla to show Highlander what he missed (although no photo could do her justice!)

Korndog - Petra is now known as Yvonne/Angel of the North (currently touring Edinburgh I think)
Equally important though...........................Can any of you IT whizz tech chaps not trawl back and find a pic of Darla to show Highlander what he missed (although no photo could do her justice!)

I don't think Yvonne is 'touring'. I think something happened in Newcastle, don't know what.
But it's not looking good for her return *gasp*
We used to talk all the time, but something happened, she went off the grid.

Offline Dejan

I don't think Yvonne is 'touring'. I think something happened in Newcastle, don't know what.
But it's not looking good for her return *gasp*
We used to talk all the time, but something happened, she went off the grid.

Says she is touring on her AW blog. It was a bit strange how she just 'disappeared' suddenly though, not at all like her. I do wonder if she's let the lease run down on her incall place and decided to move on from Newcastle, I remember her saying she renewed it for another year at this time last year. It was a great location as well!

Was tempted by Sky yesterday, then couldn't get away to make it happen. +1 waiting for a review!

Offline Bengeo13

Dating back to April 2010 - a reminder for Darla fans - you will find her in the Gallery
There's another half dozen I recognise but in those days no-one could hold a torch to Darla  in my book.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Off subject I know but still relevant - see link below.

If Ayshia was 40 back in December  2009 - How is she only 41 in June 2014?????

Yohan Kebab 2

Offline Bengeo13

Excellent FB, plus looking at that picture she's hardly aged at all!
Perhaps you can confirm - if you continually go back and forth over the international dateline do you reverse the ageing process? That might be her secret!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Perhaps you can confirm - if you continually go back and forth over the international dateline do you reverse the ageing process? That might be her secret!

Sadly, I can say that this isn't true :lol:
I do cross many time zones, but I look like a wrinkled old walrus so it can't be true :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:28:36 pm by FLYING BLUE »

denyason

If Ayshia was 40 back in December  2009 - How is she only 41 in June 2014?????

its called a Tardis.... a machine that takes you to all whelms of the universe.

Offline Highlander

2010 looked a good year. Darla looks and sounds hot and am left with a feeling of regret for not seeing her! As soon as I get this damn time machine working I'm punting Darla, Roxy, Amber, Lauren and Mia. Now where did I put that bloody Flux capacitor. The Doc told me where we're going we don't need roads, just a bumper pack of Durex Pleasuremax...

Online johnny34

Tried to book sky yesterday evening but she was fully booked.
Any info. on services, attitude, review would be good??

Offline Highlander

Damn, anyone know what happened with her? Usually when they leave this quickly it's one of two things; they are finished by the agency for being unreliable/unprofessional or decide its not for them and are all like  :manhater:

Offline Bengeo13

Or the boyfriend/family have found out! That can explain a sharp exit! Such a shame though!

jeff1080

Dating back to April 2010 - a reminder for Darla fans - you will find her in the Gallery
There's another half dozen I recognise but in those days no-one could hold a torch to Darla  in my book.

For some reason darlas pic is not available!gutted , can it not be retreieved?

Offline Mansell

If it's not there, then nope, your out of luck. Pointless raising any more old threads. Waybackmachine only took snapshots even now & then.

Online johnny34

This thread is 2 1/2yrs old! All your posts are about Darla, seems very strange?  :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 01:15:49 am by johnny34 »