Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria_Sexy7 - Oxford  (Read 1390 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5509140) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only
The meet might have happened a month ago or so.

Communication: Done by text same day.

The lady:
Age wise: +10 might be correct, so perhaps early 40s. You can sense it in her pictures, although she seems to update them now more regularly. Nice boobs, nice body. I found her quite attractive. The picture advertised now showing her with a mask might not be her. But I am not sure. But it shows that she wants to be a bit mysterious. That is the impression I also got that very day.
Her profile also doesn't give away much.

The meet:
I read about her price structure not having been clear in the past. But she also seems to have increased her price to 100/30min, now owo included. I went for 30min what I usually do with someone I haven't seen before.
She wanted to be naughty and mysterious the whole time. Played with her clit on my dick. Wasn't sure about her intended speed, perhaps I reacted more slowly than what she expected. She suggested adding some lubricant and before I could even say anything she'd already put it on. This was disappointing as we did agree on reverse oral before. So, she wiped it away. But the result tasted bitter.
Her breast are natural and not as full anymore, more 40ish like than 30ish in my view.
In retrospect, perhaps there was a tendency of a miscommunication. Some non-alignment. Why do I mention that? She asked me later what I'd expect from a meet like that. Sounded like she was permanently interpreting me, my actions or reactions.
Perhaps she simply didn't cause the reactions she'd expected, the mysterious mask girl she seems to want to be.
However, we went through various positions and I finally unloaded in the bag.

Overall: Positive, tendency neutral.
Towards the end of the meet I was tempted to say that I'd go back again. But probably not with the evaluation of expectations towards the end.
Still a nice lady, but not a 31yr old girl. Overpriced in my view as well.