Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Asha - Hendon NW4 - Cold Fish (Walked)  (Read 1775 times)

3 review(s) for Princess indian Asha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WAP

This review matches and confirms the previous TOFTT by Nuruguru.
Confirmed a time, she's above a shitty little shop in Hendon NW4. She made me wait for an hour. I used the time to call and catch up with friends and arranged my plan B. Got the call up. She's facially pretty slim and long dark hair but was cold in person and looked miserable. With a facial expression like a wet bat. She also isn't indian. She has a British accent and has a Latina look. I asked her where she from and her eyes flicked in a making up a lie pattern and she said Middle East. My best guess is that she's Trinidadian trying to pass for Indian. I caught sight of another SP, a phat-ass black lady. Just a real low class vibe.

After reading the Nurugurus report and meeting her in person I knew that this would be a waste of £170 and walked.
Went to see Model_emily instead in my previous review and i'm glad that I did.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb::bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 11:22:16 pm by WAP »

Offline WAP

Yes that one. Thanks for the add Goldfinch!🦜

Offline Goldfinch

Offline NuruGuru

Sorry to hear your experience was similar. But good on you for walking.

She’s quite dark skinned and what she mentioned to me was that she was half Arab half Punjabi.

She very well could be black arab but on reflection she could be those Asians from Surinam?

Either way, whatever she says is BS - she’s a bit of a floater looks wise, could pass for a dark skinned Indian or as WAP assumed too.

Glad you had a solid plan B.

Offline old_monk01

She in Reading this week. Both -ve reviews saved my 130 to 150. SP like her should never get a punter.
Over phone stated, 20 extra for DFK and OWO only if clean, bullshit. She was asking if I have cash as someone else turned up without any money. She tried to sell 45mins booking for 150. About negative reviews here, said rival SP has posted them. Based on her accent, I can say she has black heritage definitely. To my blacklist forever