Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DEE - highly recommended  (Read 5227 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Time: 1 hour
Cost: £130

After a string of less than good punts, including some really poor ones, what a pleasure it is to be able to have a really good one.

As Dee is part-time, it took a while to arrange a meeting today. She opened the door in her bra and knickers, just what I wanted. Guys, have no fear of not seeing her face in her AW profile, she's attractive and has curves in the right places. After a shower, we got onto the bed where I eased off her bra, revealing those lovely breasts topped by sensitive nipples. Now, my nipples are also sensitive, so we played with each others nipples for a while. Then we got down to DFK, which for Dee is deep. Why can't other WGs kiss like that?

She asked for her pussy to be licked, but I got her to lick my nipples and then I sucked hers - she likes this to be done hard. Then on to OWO. She has this technique of sort of swirling her tongue around the top of your cock, which is just wonderful. She again asked for her pussy to be licked, but I wanted rimming. I remained on my back with my legs pulled back whilst she licked away. Yes, I'm a lazy punter.

Eventually I started to lick her pussy which was noticeably wet. She asked for her it to be sucked, so I repeatedly sucked her clit. She wanted to come but, cruel man that I was, I kept backing off by just licking her clit instead of sucking it. At last I relented and allowed her to masturbate whilst sucking my cock.

After she'd come, it ws my turn. I masturbated into her nipple and, just before coming, got her to swirl her tongue again around my cock and I came into her mouth. Whilst she went into the bathroom, I lay exhausted on the bed.

It isn't often that I can say this guys, but I have to highly recommended Dee for her looks, attitude and technique.

Hornydevil247

She is a great girl. You should try a threesome with her and Lucy. Twice the fun  :drinks:

Offline stayer

Yes, she told me that she does duos with Lucy. But twice the fun? That would kill an old man like me.  :D

vorian

Yes, she told me that she does duos with Lucy. But twice the fun? That would kill an old man like me.  :D

Ah, but you would die a happy man, I can think of a lot worse ways to go.

tom watton

Ah, but you would die a happy man, I can think of a lot worse ways to go.

+1  :hi: 

Offline stayer

But I'm 61, have paid NI for over 40 years and wanna collect my state pension, can't die now!

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a mini review of my third meeting with Dee in English Lucy's Camden Town flat. It was £200 for two hours and more (as my previous punt ended early).

I couldn't have a shower on arrival as Lucy was in the bathroom, so Dee and I began by playing with each other's sensitive nipples. Once I'd showered, we did more nipple play, then DFK, nipple licking, OWO and rimming. We also had lengthy periods of mutual OWO in the 69 position.

I was on my back for almost all of this. Yes, I'm a lazy bastard who likes a prossie to perform on him.

As an aside: as it was a hot day, I said that a fan was needed. Dee went out and got one from Lucy. A while later, Lucy came in with another fan. She had on a dressing gown which exposed a fair amount of flesh, including big nipples which Dee pointed out to me.

I know that some guys are concerned about no facial photos. Although her face isn't as pretty as Dee's, she is not ugly!

As I want to enjoy her tits and nipples, then no prizes for guessing who my next WG is going to be.

Back to the action. I got Dee to use her vibrator to bring her to the brink of an orgasm three times, but three times I refused to allow her to  come. She started to mastubate, but that was a punishable offence - I spanked her about 20 times while she sucked my cock.

Eventually I gave into her pleas to come. On with the rubber and I entered her in the doggie position (off my back at last). I didn't do much, it was she who masturbated and thrust back repeatedly until she came.

Back to DFK and nipple licking - and my phone went. I'd set the alarm to come on 15 minutes before the punt was meant to come to an end. That gave me plenty of time to get myself worked up and came into her mouth.

That was the best of my three punts with her.

Hornydevil247

Lucy is great fun. Seen her numerous times but you should see them both together.

Double the FUN  :dance:

Offline stayer

I'm thinking hard about this.  :P

Hornydevil247

They will both have that effect lol

Offline Alitis

Emailed her on Thursday. Still no reply :(

Should I email her again?

Offline hendrix

Emailed her on Thursday. Still no reply :(

Should I email her again?

She doesn't appear to have logged in since the 16th..so no point sending her more email's I wouldn't have thought.

Offline stayer

She usually works on weekdays, so wait until Monday.

You can also try and call on Monday, but I've found that I often have to call several times until she answers.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Shame the photos are totally useless --------------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stayer

At our last punt I told her straight that her photos are rubbish. I know why she doesn't want to reveal her face, but that's no excuse for her body to be badly photographed.

However, if she is pulling in the punters, then I guess that she doesn't feel the need to get some decent photos.

Offline booblord

can anybody help me with how big is DEE's booty? I heard somewhere she somewhat looks like Kim kardashian.. I hope not only face but booty also looks like hers.

Offline stayer

If you want a big assed WG, then I'm sorry to say that it's not Dee as her butt looks normal-sized to me.

Hornydevil247

can anybody help me with how big is DEE's booty? I heard somewhere she somewhat looks like Kim kardashian.. I hope not only face but booty also looks like hers.

She has a great rack, body and arse. You should go and see her and find out for yourself. You won't leave disappointed  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Hi Stayer

Glad you had a good time with Dee, IMO she’s gorgeous and the best out there, she’s got a great attitude and loves sex plus you can have a good laugh with her but the main reasons I keep going back to see her is because she’s so fucking sexy and knows what she’s doing.

I’ve also had some horny sessions with Lucy, she reminds me of Mandy from Eastenders but with a more sexy body, shame you didn’t get her to stay when she came in the room, she does a really horny duo with Dee.

Hornydevil247

Hi Stayer

Glad you had a good time with Dee, IMO she’s gorgeous and the best out there, she’s got a great attitude and loves sex plus you can have a good laugh with her but the main reasons I keep going back to see her is because she’s so fucking sexy and knows what she’s doing.

I’ve also had some horny sessions with Lucy, she reminds me of Mandy from Eastenders but with a more sexy body, shame you didn’t get her to stay when she came in the room, she does a really horny duo with Dee.

+1  :drinks: