Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie Oriental Girl - Renfrew  (Read 1545 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5501511) (26 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline myothernameis

Met Oriental Angie today, 1 hour booking

External Link/Members Only

Past Reviews

Based on the good reports decided to book Angie for today, also aware of the bad comms

Comms

Text Angie in the morning, and straight away got a reply, with the usual questions.   Now I already had told her, I was a white male, but still was asked if I was White Scottish, or Pakistani

Here is where the bad comms come in, I text her, at my appointed time, and head to her flat.  I arrived and let her know Im ready, only to be asked, if I could wait, around 30-40 min, as she has a booking

How on earth do you have a booking, when I supposedly booked her for a set time ?, so 30 min's later a further text asking me, if still want to see her.....YES

In the centre of Renfrew, and on a busy road, plenty of person walking about, so Im not to concerned.   My only concern, as I entered the flat there was a old guy outside smoking his vape, maybe the last guy to see her.  As I climbed the close stairs, some of the neighbors putting out rubbish bags.   I have the feeling there was someone else in the flat, as when the massage was being done, could here another voice coming from another room

Paranoia

Would say Angie is paranoid, as by observations, like asking if Im white Scottish, not opening the door right away, and when she first opened the door, the latch was on.  Asked me if I had seen any Asian men hanging around out side, and told me she getting nuisance texts from a black man.   Wet wipes to clean my ass crack, and clean down my cock.

Even when I was finished and leaving, she peaked out the door, before finally opening the door and letting me out

Massage

I thoroughly enjoyed the massage, but it wasn't the best, but was adequate.  Angie used her body, for a good 30 mins , which I really enjoyed.  Turned over, and she began to massage my front, wet wipes on my cock once more, and then she began to suck me of, till I came in her mouth

After thought

Would I go back, very unlikely, as dont find Angie that attractive, but if I was to go back, it would be for the massage

Offline Sir William Wallace

Thanks for the review this amplifies my point that this is a revolving door operation. She’s quite happy to put back punters a half hour + if she gets other bookings before you arrive but if your 5 or 10 minutes late due to her own communication problems she totally looses the plot with you.
She will only have enough time to give herself a minimal wash up after each guy.
Still I’m a little jealous of all the guys that had a good time with her.

Offline Glesgaboy

Revolving door - yes.
So it’s the luck of the draw on when you get in- I agree.
All / most reports confirm she showers while punter is getting dressed. Happened on all of my 3/4 visits. So she ain’t perfect esp on time management, but I reckon her hygiene is better than most.  :hi:

Offline Marcus0101

Always been tempted but he paranoid behaviour is a bit off putting plus more so the review when she was in Coventry. Fair play to the OP in that post but that plus a combination of reading all her reviews on here and always flagging up her behaviour makes me want to give her a swerve due to her being so unpredictable (see Coventry thread)

Offline Thepunteruk

Fuck me, that Coventry review is epic.

Offline Jimbob212

100% agree it's a revolving door policy with her. I've seen her twice so far and both times I was made to wait when I was there on time.

The second time she got a bit uppity with me when I didn't finish in the bag and got her to wank me off quite close to the half hour mark as she wanted to shower before the next punter arrived.

Still planning on visiting her again though :rolleyes: