Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet brazillian - 5921638 - Heathrow - Cracking body  (Read 1361 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NuruGuru

In my week of shitty punts, this was probably the best of the bunch.

COMMS - Quite tricky to get a hold of, but she eventually texts with her prices and what's included.

FEE - £110 / 30 mins

GIRL - Cracking body, manly face. 5'5, size 6, amazing curves, toned, you'd think gym fit. Facially, I wasn't feeling it, she had masculine features IMO.

SERVICE - Arrived at the room and was promptly given the room number. Walked in the door and you can tell she made an effort. Not just with herself, but the room. She had one of those small globe laser projectors to give the room a bit of ambience, borderline tacky, but also a strip club vibe - but it's a change from a standard hotel room. Her conversation skills are quite limited, I was getting very one worded answers and replies to Q's.

She started with LK and made our way to the bed. OWO was ok, decent suction, plenty of attention to the balls, she did this really nicely, although sometimes a little too hard.

Throughout this, she kept checking her phone which I found really off putting. It wasn't once or twice, but constantly checking, and even replying to texts during some of the action.

Eventually I strap up, and let her ride me CG, pounded her ass and finished in doggy.

Cleaned up and left.

I wouldn't return and others have had better experiences from reviews, I imagine that with her YMMV.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline golden bull

Thank fuck for that. Given the glowing previous reviews and vids on viva  I was tempted and had to drop someone off at the airport so made my enquiries.
Given a hotel location ( not good) but still wanted to see her and made a phone call to confirm if hotel is discreet etc . Don’t know who answered, her or pimpess but whoever it was had a deep voice that set alarm bells  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:…. Made my excuses and bailed.

Ended up hooking up with somebody else…. My god this area is barren.