Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CaseyMayJones - Solid Meet - Worcester  (Read 1864 times)

7 review(s) for CaseyMayJones (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline NBD321

External Link/Members Only

Took place about 2 months ago.

£150 + £50 (for Filming) - 1 Hour Incall.

Location: Small Flat not too far from the station. Bedroom was decent sized but evidently a homely property.

Looks: Same girl but without the makeup.

Service: Was in the West Midlands and was looking for some fun during my time there but lack of options that offered what I was looking for. Best option at the time was shockingly slow with responses (despite messaging with more than enough time for the SP to respond) so went with Casey. Also aware of the fact that this is 3 out of my last 4 reviews where my first choice seems to disappear before the actual meet but I put this down to bad luck as prior to these meets, this almost has never happened due to how far I plan in advance.

Messaged Casey the day before the actual meet (as didnt trust my original choice to get back in time) and Casey was free. Due to this, I had to move around a few things on the day which caused me to be a bit late, but Casey had no issue and could still offer me the full hour.

Greeted with me a smile and does have a girl next door type look - did ask for her to wear some bright red lipstick as per her pictures but unfortunately she may have missed the memo. However, it didn't take long before she was performing OWO. She did ask if I preferred it fast or slow, which was appreciated as it meant she knew how to change gears if required (to which she did at different points) and had no problem taking me all the way in if required. First round, she swallowed the lot with complete ease.

Normally, I'm ready to go again but this took a bit longer than usual but Casey ensured this wasnt going to be a problem, and not long afterwards, it was on with the rubber and I went behind her. We eventually moved to me on top, but the highlight was definitely when we swapped and she was riding me hard. Finished same way we did the first time. There was still about five minutes left and she was happy for me to use a vibrator on her to finish the meet. Left a few minutes after the hour as the timer went off on her phone.

Positives
- Very Friendly.
- Solid OWO.
- Loads of Energy

Negative
- Doesn't French Kiss.

She told me during the meet she was moving - and from what it looks like on her profile, she's now based in Rotherham. I think if I find myself around where she is working, she would definitely be on the shortlist for a repeat visit but would also consider others due to the fact of where I may not be in said area that frequently.
Overall, a great punt.