Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Ebony Cindy @ Aldgate  (Read 3851 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6398602) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yubin

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 60 minutes

Meet happened around 1 month ago

I was in desperate need of a break so headed to London for a few days. As I'm from 'up north' black girls are a rarity 'round these parts' so I had my eye on her for a while.

Checked into my hotel and immediately sent a text asking if she available in a few hours, she was her reply almost instant. So headed for the nearest tube station, her workplace is on a busy road a few minutes from a station (can't remember which one). Let her know I was close by and she text me the code for access to her building and flat number. Made my way to the top floor, the lift was broken. The door magically opened as I approached it.

I was impressed slim waist, lovely arse soft and bouncy exactly what I'm looking for. Pleasantries exchanged and paperwork sorted, she asks me to take a shower. As I return to the room (naked) we start with some light kissing moving onto the bed I begin oral on her which she seemed to enjoy. Switched round for some OWO for a good 10 minutes or so, ask to try a 69 so I can get good view of her arse which happily devour with my tongue.

She applies the condom and climbs on top for cowgirl with actual squatting :yahoo:. A few minutes of this and we switch to missionary, legs over my shoulders I have a quick kiss of her toes. After a few minutes I "arrive" and she cleans me up.

A quick chat at the end and I'm on my way.

A great GFE punt for me. Wish I could return but it's unlikely any time soon.

Offline magnetico

the lift was broken

I added the punt location in the title using the "broken lift" intel

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Was just about to type up a review for this girl and.....She's gone!

I found her very good. Only saw her 2 weeks ago. Very accommodating gfe.

Offline Munter84

Was just about to type up a review for this girl and.....She's gone!

I found her very good. Only saw her 2 weeks ago. Very accommodating gfe.

Would suggest you still write the review for posterity, also you never know how permanent these WG "retirements" are in practice.