Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela: Swinton  (Read 3064 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lovefeetfeetlove4

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done via text. Really quick with response times. Booked three days in advance

Price: £120 for 1 hr

Location: You probably already know. The Swinton house with the red door

Looks: Not stunning, but then again, neither am I. Nice body, small boobs, great ass. Toenails painted pink as requested

Service: 10/10 for the service. Started off with pussy licking and body worship, moved onto a very explosive footjob for me and then an average massage to get me ready for round 2. Got ourselves in the mood, slipped the johnny on and downgraded myself to a semi  :dash:

Mish, reverse cowgirl and bent over the bed to keep the momentum going, but in the end, took johnny off for a hell of a blowjob instead. Took ages to cum but Angela was relentless. I started going lightheaded and it was great! Finished in the 69 position, and she remarked "I wasn't going to give up"

Quick shower (not a great bathroom though - at least men's shower gel was all stocked up). Left bang on the hour

Overall: Can't fault the enthusiasm, but I don't think I'm likely to return. Her price and stellar reputation drew me in, but I just didn't find her attractive enough, maybe that's why I went limp in the first place  :unknown:

It's still a positive, and I walked away happy. Would I recommend? Sure, but only if she stays at the price I paid.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:20:34 pm by lovefeetfeetlove4 »

Offline Blue Moon

She's put up her prices today to £80/£140 and knocked herself off my HL in the process. Pity, I was hoping to revisit soon.    Bm

Offline lovefeetfeetlove4

She's put up her prices today to £80/£140 and knocked herself off my HL in the process. Pity, I was hoping to revisit soon.    Bm

If you're going purely for a dirty experience, you might find it's worth the money. After all, it was the little things that made me give her a 10/10 for service. Keeping in mind I had a foot fetish, she'd rub her feet over my back when I was eating her out and let her feet rest on my balls. It's all good stuff

But for £140, I'd personally hold out for someone younger or a touch more glamorous

Offline usroads

I met Angela for an hour at the Whoretel in Bury a few years back - was £120 ph then. Round 1 up her pussy and round 2 up her arse. She was a top punt and damn good value.

Online Bustydusty

She’s also added anal to her likes - most of us probably knew it was available anyway but it didn’t  used to be listed

Offline Blue Moon

If you're going purely for a dirty experience, you might find it's worth the money. After all, it was the little things that made me give her a 10/10 for service. Keeping in mind I had a foot fetish, she'd rub her feet over my back when I was eating her out and let her feet rest on my balls. It's all good stuff

But for £140, I'd personally hold out for someone younger or a touch more glamorous
I've visited her a few times in the past - both 1:1 and in threesomes with Chloebunny. They were all good VFM punts in the PSE style and Angela is a good SP - but at £120. She isn't attractive enough to pay higher. I don't have a foot fetish and rimming does nothing for me so the additional stuff doesn't help. But I understand that we all have our preferences.    Bm