Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry @ Diamonds  (Read 2153 times)

Offline geordie.si79

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lass yet? 34G knockers on that small body sounds amazing  :yahoo:

Offline johnny34

She does'nt start til tomorrow

walking dead

Can't see her being a size 8

Offline johnny34

Size 8 & 34G's...can't wait for a pic  :wacko:

DaveMugabe

She does'nt start til tomorrow
I wonder why geordiesi asked.

At least he managed to make us all aware of this bint.

with no pictures, she sure needs a few punters aware/

Yohan Kebab 2

Toshiba

Oh my word

Its would be just wrong but im gonna fuck that

Offline oldfart

Offline AnthG

5ft 1 with 38G breasts. How does she even stand up? She must have really bad back troubles.

But I have to definitely see to find out :)

The other thing I hope they are real and not enhanced. (I wish diamonds would confirm this in the profiles themselves)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

denyason

personally i find those tits look awful, funny shape and pics make her look fat. 

yorkshire123

personally i find those tits look awful, funny shape and pics make her look fat.

I don't know about that, i think they have a certain charm to them  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

denyason

its not something you see on page 3 is it?  looks like some bags of drooping fat- sorry I'm crude and blunt and makes her look like a size 12 or a triangle shaped body.

yorkshire123

As a wise man said in your love struck thread

And in the future when people see you being critical of pro$$ie. People will just assume that your Mistress has told you what to say.

You may not be a "tit man" but your certainly turning into a "tit head"  ;)

Online Kev3773

I'm sure she's a nice lass but doesn't do it for me in that pic. Horses for courses and all that.  :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

5ft 1 with 38G breasts. How does she even stand up? She must have really bad back troubles.

But I have to definitely see to find out :)

The other thing I hope they are real and not enhanced. (I wish diamonds would confirm this in the profiles themselves)

They look real enough to me Anth.
I'm not a lover of big boobs so I won't be indulging this time

DaveMugabe

have to say she does look alright, looks like you tout worked geordiesi

Toshiba

Its the pose.shes leaning forward and if youre not gym toned ya belly will droop forward

But then you only have eyes for one

Toshiba

its not something you see on page 3 is it?  looks like some bags of drooping fat- sorry I'm crude and blunt and makes her look like a size 12 or a triangle shaped body.

crude and harsh, but like you keep saying go find out for yourself

Offline geordie.si79

have to say she does look alright, looks like you tout worked geordiesi
I'm not a pimp, just a punter! I asked a question as she had no pics at the time.. Not my cup of tea after seeing the pics either  :dash: