Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey  (Read 2397 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Isobel in September and paid £130 for 1 hour.

Comms - I've been trying to see Isobel for some time and must say I didn't find her very easy to arrange a meeting with. Sometimes I texted her and just didn't get a reply. Other times I rang her with no reply. Other times she answered but wasn't available at my chosen day/time. So, it was difficult! Eventually my luck was in and a meeting was arranged for a couple of days later. The usual thing of confirming on the day was done, but there was some mix up in her communications that had me waiting for what seemed like ages for her to actually confirm my booking.

The Venue - Isobel works from a flat in Pudsey. It's easy to find and there's plenty of parking. Having read some reviews I was aware that she worked with another SP from the same flat but she never mentioned this in any of her communications. Anyway, once I was in her flat it seemed spacious and it was obvious that Isobel wasn't alone in there. She showed me to our room and asked me to get ready. I paid her the cash and she went off to stash while I undressed.

The Girl - I found Isobel to be attractive. She's not a natural beauty so some people may find her not too appealing but I was very pleased with her facially. Her body is fantastic too, well proportioned with a nice looking arse and fucking huge tits. They are massive!

The Meet - Once in the room I helped Isobel out of her bra and pants set. I stood behind her and ran my hands over her shoulders and down to cup her tits. Jeez, they're so big and heavy in the hand!! They're a boob mans dream! She turned around and we went in for some kissing and this is where I have a negative - her breath was not good at all!! I was really disappointed that she obviously hadn't prepped as well as I'd hoped. If she'd had fresh breath I'd have liked to have kissed more but I left the kissing alone after this.

I motioned Isobel to lay on the bed and I then lay on top of her briefly so I could suck her amazing tits and work my way down to her pussy. Once there I licked away for quite some time. Isobel was happy to lay there and receive this attention, complimenting me on my technique. Once I'd licked all I could Isobel said it was now my turn so I lay on my back and Isobel positioned herself between my legs and gave me some amazing OWO.

Isobel is very keen to point out at the start of the booking what she does and doesn't do and she goes through her "Don't list" which includes CIM. It's a shame cos as I was lying there receiving this fantastic OWO I could have happily shot my load in her mouth. Anyway, after this Isobel put a rubber on me and, maybe sensing I was close, suggested we go straight to anal rather than fuck first. I agreed and so I fucked her arse without ever fucking her pussy!

I found the anal a bit difficult at times. Unless you're absolutely rock hard it can be difficult to achieve anal penetration and I think I may have been a little soft at first. Eventually we got there and I fucked her arse in doggie position until I came hard.

There was about 10 mins left which wasn't enough for me to have a round 2 so we chatted for the remainder of the time as I got cleaned up and dressed. She's very easy to chat to actually and I found myself quite drawn to her.

I got the feeling that Isobel runs a bit of a production line which I found off-putting (I could be wrong) and this combined with her bad breath were the only 2 negs.

On the positive, I found Isobel to be attractive with amazing tits and great oral skills. I'd say she's a must for any anal lover as she absolutely loves it and I think she prefers it to normal fucking.

I'd see Isobel again (assuming I could successfully book her again lol) but I think maybe the 30 or 45 min option would be more to my liking.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Offline viper13

Bad breath is a killer :(

+1

A shame that, don't recall it being an issue in other reviews.
It would be a killer for me too.

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Yoda71

Didnt have bad breath during my visit -- must have been an off day  :unknown:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review-Always been a sucker for big tits & Isabella has been on my hotlist for far too long !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Didnt have bad breath during my visit -- must have been an off day  :unknown:

I agree with you mate, the past few times I've seen her she has always had good breath. Just geezer must have just seen her at a bad time!