Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IsobellaBoobs-Leeds  (Read 2133 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

I've give this review an overall positive, because when I think back to the punt, I still get a tingle in my groin although not everything was a 'green'

45 minutes booked, for £100

Comms 9/10

Excellent, text responded to fairly quickly, and meet arranged for later that day

Area 10/10

Nice quiet and very safe area of Pudsey, just west of Leeds city centre- free parking, I didnt worry about leaving my car there, and entered the building ( flats ) was good/ simple

Looks 8/10

Not quite Jessica Rabbit,as she states. Pretty face ( IMHO ), curvy, enormous tits, nice curvy arse, she looks like her weight fluctuates, and she told me as much during the meet, overall, I was liking what I saw

Action 7/10

She is a professional - thats how I saw the punt, very keen to please, 'it's your time, you can decide how to spend it' is how she put it. Started with a massage, which was poor, but thats not why I was there

Then onto a slow and sensual BJ, OWO-which was relaxing, and got me standing to attention, as she took probably half my length down her throat, with lots of spitand saliva. This lasted about 15 mins, and I enjoyed it, but I felt it was lacking something, I cant tell you what,perhaps I was looking for a BJ a bit more energetic, but then thats my bad, as I am sure that if I had pushed it, thats what I would have got-I am learning more and more that I am very passive during a punt, and really need the SP to take control, which is where the slightly neutral feeling comes from

We then moved to sex, we her on top, her massive tits swinging away as she rode me. The tits are genuinely huge, but because of that, are a bit saggy, although they felt good in my hands and mouth. Her pussy isnt particularly tight, but I enjoyed the CG with her grinding on my cock

She then asked if I wanted to fuck her arse - which was a surprise as her profile says anal in the hour booking only, so I did, in reverse CG for a while, before asking her to hold her tits out as i wanked myself to completion

The clean up was a bit clinical, she threw some tissues to me ( not in a nasty way, just a bit dismissive ) and I would have expected her to be a little more attentive at this stage of the punt

I didnt feel rushed to leave, and we chatted for a bit, she did offer another massage, but the first was a bit poor so I didnt bother

Overall- would I return, Yes I would, and I have read that she offers DUOs with Ayesha ? so if thats on offer, I would like to popmy cherry on that one with her and the friend

Hope that helps

Y

Offline viper13

Thanks for your review Yoda  :hi:

I've had a meet with Ayesha, as I was leaving the door to Issabellas room was open and Ayesha introduced me to her.
 Really nice girl and pleasant to talk to, not bad looking I thought either.  I thought better than her profile pics.

Thanks again  :hi:

Offline davey.edwards1969

Good honest report mate
As the other recent report says Isobel definitely prefers anal to normal sex and does provide this service in shorter bookings - although I think she charges an extra £10 for the honour
Always a go to girl for anal  :D

Offline Yoda71

Thanks for your review Yoda  :hi:

I've had a meet with Ayesha, as I was leaving the door to Issabellas room was open and Ayesha introduced me to her.
 Really nice girl and pleasant to talk to, not bad looking I thought either.  I thought better than her profile pics.

Thanks again  :hi:

Cheers, just read your review of Ayesha, definitelt into my HL, as a singlular punt, as well as a duo with Isobelboobs too

Y