Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Nottingham  (Read 2860 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

It's a neutral I'm afraid. I've thought long and hard about this but in the end, from my own enjoyment point of view, it's a largely forgettable neutral.

She was available so I booked her via text message. Booked 1 hour. Saw her in a hotel. Not difficult to find, free parking.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by her. I don't know what size 12, or "size 12", means, but I personally was expecting someone a bit slimmer. I know what size 8 and 10 looks like, but I wasn't expecting size 12 to be that much of a size up.

Anyway, she's a very good looking lady in my view. Very friendly, and up for anything. I was expecting to sort the paperwork first but that subject never came up. She asked me what I would like, and I am open minded. She seemed to be up for anything which was great. She was rather passive however, and I think she would be better with a punter who knows exactly what they want. The TV was on so I could work out where I am within that hour.

Tried a bit of kissing, with some light FK. A bit of fondle and a lot of fingering. She asked if I wanted a BJ, so I said yes. Did that for a few minutes which was nice. I gave her a RO, and I think she enjoyed it. Spent a bit of time doing that, and if I didn't stop she would have let me do that for the whole hour. I could easily fit 2 fingers down there, and I suspect she could have taken 4. Quite roomy once inside, I bet I could smuggle an iPhone or 2 in there. Also managed to gently slipped my whole thumb in the backend while I was in the area...

Decided to try a bit of fucking. Not being the most well-endowed, and her "size 12" figure, mish wasn't much fun. We switched to cowgirl, and she actually came which was nice.  Switched again to doggy and I shot my load.

That's was the 30 minutes ish.

Then she wiped herself down, and gave me a wipe to clean myself up. She then laid down on the bed next to me... and that was it. No massage. No nothing. Just laid there watching TV with me. A MILF experience I guess. I was fondling her while I recover. Again, if I didn't make any move, we could have ended up watching TV for the next 30 mins. Must have had about 15 minutes left, so I tried again. Put a new rubber on, but just couldn't get that hard. Tried mish and cowgirl again, and she seemed to have come again. I was nowhere near. Switch to doggy again, still nothing. I was already over the hour, and we gave up.

Got dress and was about to leave but she reminded me that we haven't done the paperwork yet. Left it on the dresser and left.

So yeah. First 30 minutes of a weak positive. Second half was a bit shite. I think she needs someone to take the lead. I thought more than 3 years since registering on AW, and meeting all different types of punter, she would have been able to adapt her style to each one. I'm a bit passive myself, and so it didn't work out that well for me. She's a nice girl, pretty face, but physically a bit larger than I would have liked. A neutral I'm afraid.

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for the review.
With this ass she'd do well to keep her gob shut and let me get on with it.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:16:21 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I tried last night to get hold of her but her phone was turned off around 9 ish, sorry to hear you didn’t have the most fun, I prefer to take control with the action so she’s a good fuck to me.

Offline midspunter

Yep, pretty submissive. I worked this out about her within the five mins, asked her if she was, established some boundaries that she was comfortable with, then got down to it and had a fantastic hour. More and more, if I suspect someone is sub, I just ask nowadays and take the lead if required.

Offline BigCal94

Thanks for the review.

Think that photo is fairly old… she has a twitter account that she’s posts daily to be fair.

In my eyes she’s not that big looking at those photos, think a 12 is accurate, but we’re all into different shapes and sizes  :hi:

Offline Timkitchen

What’s her new Twitter account? You allowed to share in here?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review.

I remember fucking her doggy looking at that ass exactly as the pic, looks as it did a few months back, loved it

Offline Straightsix

Offline hunkybc

If it is the same lass and looks like it she used to be a swingers and used to be on fab.  I've tried booking her and everytime no answer. A shame as I love a thick ass!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If it is the same lass and looks like it she used to be a swingers and used to be on fab.  I've tried booking her and everytime no answer. A shame as I love a thick ass!

She did tell me she did the swingers scene

Offline Hardtimescum

She on onlyfans as well likes bbc

Offline Straightsix

She did tell me she did the swingers scene
Them dumb idiots on fab hoping to get a look in writing emails and shit hoping for the best. I'd rather pay the money and get on with my day...😄

Offline hunkybc

Yes me too  :dance: now if only she would answer her phone!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I find text work better for her, rang a million times fuck all, sent a text a reply within 10 mins

Offline hunkybc

So ive just checked out her onlyfans page and im a little bit concerned now.
There are videos of her with cum on her vagina, and what pussy rubbing of cocks. Also videos of her barebacking and posts about having her toy boys creampie her.  Now these could be her "swinging" friends, but to me looks like a risk maybe worth avoiding?

Offline Stongwee53

It wouldnt put me off personally. Her profile clearly states no bb. Think we all in normal life relationships dont use protection shes just broadcasting it on onlyfans for everyone. Might make me think twice about having a lick down there. When i saw her she openly told me it was her time of the month before i got there plenty wouldnt so shows shes not filthy

Offline ZeroCount

It wouldnt put me off personally. Her profile clearly states no bb. Think we all in normal life relationships dont use

Each to their own, but to me this puts her in the high risk category. It's one thing a wg shagging her husband or partner bare, but to do it with multiple swinging partners is far more risky. Refusing to do it with paying customers might make her feel she's being a bit safer, but it's really no different.

Offline Dipper

Each to their own, but to me this puts her in the high risk category. It's one thing a wg shagging her husband or partner bare, but to do it with multiple swinging partners is far more risky. Refusing to do it with paying customers might make her feel she's being a bit safer, but it's really no different.

You have to presume the same of any WG. Or civvy for that matter.  Proves nothing really. Less safe, more safe whatever.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:29:10 am by Dipper »

Offline ZeroCount

You have to presume the same of any WG. Or civvy for that matter.  Proves nothing really. Less safe, more safe whatever.

Sure, any WG could be doing it and we'd never know. If that's too risky for you, then don't punt at all.

Everyone draws the line of acceptable risk wherever they feel comfortable. Mine is drawn at not seeing girls who I know for sure bareback strangers, because they admit it on social media.

Offline hunkybc

Sure, any WG could be doing it and we'd never know. If that's too risky for you, then don't punt at all.

Everyone draws the line of acceptable risk wherever they feel comfortable. Mine is drawn at not seeing girls who I know for sure bareback strangers, because they admit it on social media.

Im with you on this one Zero Count.  You never know what goes on in the WGs personal life.  But you are right, publicly advertising it via videos and photos, does put her in the high risk cat.