Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork english ????  (Read 1658 times)

Offline riskytimes

sick and tired of adultwork now ! far too many foreign WG's with profiles with very poor english. you are hard pushed now to find an english WG in the south east. Not to mention the old  " text me darling " message which is then rerouted through half a dozen relay routers and your text ends up as £8 !!!!!   . Many girls are now just ticking every likes on her profile and when you say you want that particular service you end up with a rude response. Dont get me wrong I have had met some lovely ladies on there and they have been great but they are now in decline.

come on you english genuine no nonsense ladies put the old fashioned back in to the work and put the foreigners out of business !!

if anyone knows of a better site which covers the country then post it on here  please

rant over and out .................... :angry: :dash: :scare:

Offline akauya

Quote from riskytimes:

Sick and tired of Adultwork now!* Far too many foreign WGs** with profiles with very poor English. You are hard pushed now to find an English WG in the south east. Not to mention the old  "text me darling"*** message which is then rerouted through half a dozen relay routers and your text ends up as £8!!!!![   .]**** Many girls are now just ticking every likes on her profile and when you say you want that particular service you end up with a rude response. Don't get me wrong I have had met some lovely ladies on there and they have been great but they are now in decline.

Come on you English genuine no nonsense ladies put the old fashioned back in to the work and put the foreigners out of business!!*

If anyone knows of a better site which covers the country then post it on here  please.

Rant over and out .................... :angry: :dash: :scare:

-----------

* No  space needed when ending a sentence with an exclamation mark or any other punctuation.
** WG's use an apostrophe when you want to show that a thing or person belongs or relates to someone or something. To denote a plural just add an s.
*** No need for spaces between quotation marks.
**** No need for a full stop to end a sentence that has already been ended with an exclamation mark.

There, I fixed it for you (I'm feeling pedantic today and I'm sure I missed a few) but I agree, far too many foreigners with poor English and some Brits with poor English too ;)

touch.and.go

Vicious :D

Fuck me - you can get english lessons and accountancy advice on this site as well - viewing should be part of the curiculum. :lol:

Offline mh

I was only trying to help  :P

:hi:
I've tried to be less critical of posters' English, but when they are criticising profiles for poor English, gloves are off!

Offline Mij

rant over and out ......

Just to be picky...it's either "Over" or "Out"....never both! Blame TV / films for that one though....

Offline blowout

Poor English... It's even better than talkative, noisy girl  :scare: I don't pay for talking  :sarcastic:

DaveMugabe

Fuck me - you can get english lessons and accountancy advice on this site as well - viewing should be part of the curiculum. :lol:
Hey touch and go

you soiled yourself, you need your arse cleaning

touch.and.go

Hey touch and go

you soiled yourself, you need your arse cleaning

It's clean enough thanks - had it polished only this morning.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:02:30 pm by touch.and.go »

dilettante

At least if you are going to correct it, do it properly! ;)

willbred

It's curriculum....................this could run for a while   :P

Offline NIK

sick and tired of adultwork now ! far too many foreign WG's with profiles with very poor english. you are hard pushed now to find an english WG in the south east. Not to mention the old  " text me darling " message which is then rerouted through half a dozen relay routers and your text ends up as £8 !!!!!   . Many girls are now just ticking every likes on her profile and when you say you want that particular service you end up with a rude response. Dont get me wrong I have had met some lovely ladies on there and they have been great but they are now in decline.

come on you english genuine no nonsense ladies put the old fashioned back in to the work and put the foreigners out of business !!

if anyone knows of a better site which covers the country then post it on here  please

I've been 'sick and tired' of it for years, mate!  :rolleyes:

Offline Matium

Whch part of the country are you in?

The problem is that Adultwork is a monopoly, the only other site that comes anywhere close is Cherry Girls, which has carved out a niche market for itself as a site for businessmen. You do have to be careful with Cherry Girls though as some WGs advertise both on Adultwork and on Cherry Girls with different rates for both. You'll get very pissed off, it's happened to me, when you book a girl on Cherry Girls only to find out later on that she's on Adultwork at a cheaper rate.

If she is genuine though then you should have a great time. There are no Romanians on Cherry Girls as the girls have to pay £100 a month to advertise on there. Romanians flood to Adultwork as it's free.

If you live in London then you can try hotel girls.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just to be picky...it's either "Over" or "Out"....never both! Blame TV / films for that one though....

What about "over and out"?   :D

Offline The High Sparrow

Quote from riskytimes:

Sick and tired of Adultwork now!* Far too many foreign WGs** with profiles with very poor English. You are hard pushed now to find an English WG in the south east. Not to mention the old  "text me darling"*** message which is then rerouted through half a dozen relay routers and your text ends up as £8!!!!![   .]**** Many girls are now just ticking every likes on her profile and when you say you want that particular service you end up with a rude response. Don't get me wrong I have had met some lovely ladies on there and they have been great but they are now in decline.

Come on you English genuine no nonsense ladies put the old fashioned back in to the work and put the foreigners out of business!!*

If anyone knows of a better site which covers the country then post it on here  please.

Rant over and out .................... :angry: :dash: :scare:

-----------

* No  space needed when ending a sentence with an exclamation mark or any other punctuation.
** WG's use an apostrophe when you want to show that a thing or person belongs or relates to someone or something. To denote a plural just add an s.
*** No need for spaces between quotation marks.
**** No need for a full stop to end a sentence that has already been ended with an exclamation mark.

There, I fixed it for you (I'm feeling pedantic today and I'm sure I missed a few) but I agree, far too many foreigners with poor English and some Brits with poor English too ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanians flood to Adultwork as it's free.

Their pimps don't want to spend any more money than they have to.    :hi: