Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury kaleena - Inverness  (Read 1608 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5198253) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline mortyyy

External Link/Members Only

One hour £150

I met Kaleena on a couple of weeks ago in Inverness, it was late-ish on a Saturday night and I was incredible thirsty for a punt.

Comms were good, arranged the meeting through text, she did question me a bit about where I was from and if I'd been drinking. I got a bit nervous at this point, bad experience with Romanians etc. But there is something about them I find too hot.

The flat was easy to find, in the centre of town. Not the most discreet but it was late so there wasnt anyone about. Nice on the inside though.

Kaleena met me and led me inside, she was wearing a pink fluffy dressing gown, not the sexiest but I didn't mine too much seeing as how late it was.

We sorted out the paperwork and I got undressed while she stashed the cash.

Shes definitely the girl in the photos, fantastic ass and great tits, had a bit of work done on her lips but the rest looked natural which is a nice change.

We chatted for a bit, she was good craic, made me laugh a lot not at all what I'm used to from roms.

Started with owo which was great, then onto covered sex, cowgirl, then mish. She made all the right noises, kissing on the neck and biting my ear, hands in my hair. I didn't last long with this.

Cleaned me up and we chatted again some more, had a good few laughs after a while she started playing with me again started to get hard pretty quick some more owo helped out. Got the condom on and it was on to the main course, where she really shines, doggy. Her arse is incredible. Pumped away for a while but didn't last long with the view.

Offered me a shower which I took, chatted a bit more and left. All in all a really great time and I definitely would go back.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 01:05:05 am by mortyyy »

Offline Rawhead81

Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mortyyy

I didn't pay extra but seen on her profile there that it was listed as one, I didn't even mention it or consider it because it's never normally on the cards with roms.