Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyBrookesXXX - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1804 times)

7 review(s) for LucyBrookesXXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mil 34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been corresponding with this SP since mid October on AW and what’s app and arranged a booking for this evening.
Travelled way out of my usual area for this meet and got ghosted.
I spoke to her a few days earlier and messaged today and she confirmed the meet was ok but when I asked for the address later no response.
Many messages sent on what’s app and text, lots of phone calls but totally ignored.
Pissed off to say the least.
Proper time waster.
Such a shame as she looks hot as fuck.

But what a let down

Offline seed_sprayer

Similar experience with this girl recently - chaotic communication despite earlier confirmed booking. Pics look great but I won’t be wasting any more time.

Offline NelsonH

I think it's totally obvious that this is NOT a genuine profile for a girl who actually meets.

"Adultworks Finest Performers" is one big clue.  No enjoys list worth looking at. "content provider".  Top rate, but more or less unknown.  And the regular "air hostess" story, these turn up all the time.

But at least we now have a review spelling it out.  Thanks for that.

Offline Bornslippy

There is a review pending from a Sunday meet. Interested to see how it panned out

Offline Mil 34

There is a review pending from a Sunday meet. Interested to see how it panned out

I saw that post, let’s see if it is ever written

Offline Ocorb11

Offline BlueBirb

I think it's totally obvious that this is NOT a genuine profile for a girl who actually meets.

"Adultworks Finest Performers" is one big clue.  No enjoys list worth looking at. "content provider".  Top rate, but more or less unknown.  And the regular "air hostess" story, these turn up all the time.

But at least we now have a review spelling it out.  Thanks for that.
I’ve met a few girls who are in the ‘Adultworks finest’ category. I don’t think it means much more than being able to get paid on webcam quicker (from my understanding of other working girls)