Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-LISA - Heathrow - Cancelled or got beaten up, gets a negative anyway  (Read 2638 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lorachoop

Lisa was my Plan B after arabianjazmine (as per my previous review) messed me around. Lisa has good reviews and seemed reliable so called her to check if she was available.

bubbly girl, very friendly and was at the same hotel as arabianjazmine so I wouldn't have to go far.

She said to come in 20 mins as she wants to have a shower and get ready. Which was fine by me and I booked 1 hour.

Called her after 20 mins and no answer. Texted and no response. Waited 10 more mins and realised that my bad day just keeps getting worse. Time to cut my losses and move on.

2 hours later, I get a text from Lisa apologising to say a client beat her up and she is on her way to the hospital.

I was sorry to hear that but realised, hang on, she was having a shower and I was next to see her, so how did she see another punter before me.

When I asked her this, she said she fit a 15 min quickie before me and thats when it happened! ffs

anyway, I have no idea whats the truth! she is either lying about the whole thing, or she really did mess me around by keeping me waiting and saw another client before me (who supposedly beat her up).

Big Fat negative from me, won't be returning.

Link
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Mil 34

I know the feeling, got ghosted myself tonight after a 3 hour journey. Not happy

Offline golden bull

Offline Wozel

Her coms her fucking shit. I’ve tried to book her and at first she will reply and just when you think your getting somewhere she stops replying.

Not being funny but if you got beaten up that bad that you had to go to the hospital then last thing oh would be doing is responding to text messages. She is a lying cunt!

Offline golden bull

Like I said, she’s habitually throwing herself against somebody’s fist 🥊 🤛 💥

Offline Deeplove

She has a pimp who looks after comms. Must have been some dispute between the two but can't say for sure, probably be back from the hospital tomorrow  :thumbsdown:

Offline Veinspulser

I've seen her tipsy a time ago, so probably failed the conflict management with someone who doesn't have good sense of humour...lol

Offline Wozel

She’s available on AW right now ….. told you that she’s a lying little cunt!!

Offline Often Visitor

I dont think she has a pimp I met her and the first meeting was cancelled because I went to the wrong hotel, 2 the same in Slough and the information I gave her via a text would not have been passed on by a pimp, the second meeting was definitely managed by her, she travels down from the midlands to various venues so is not around daily she is worth a visit :yahoo:

Offline NuruGuru

I dont think she has a pimp I met her and the first meeting was cancelled because I went to the wrong hotel, 2 the same in Slough and the information I gave her via a text would not have been passed on by a pimp, the second meeting was definitely managed by her, she travels down from the midlands to various venues so is not around daily she is worth a visit :yahoo:

Not true - she's part of a group of girls that are controlled by a pimp. You'll notice the way their profiles are written and names of the girls are all done in a similar style.
I know this from regularly seeing Pakistaniaisha several years ago and she told me (briefly) about how she works etc (although she didn't go into full details) - but definitely not independent.

I just did a review of English-Emma who is part of the same group

Offline rubric

Not true - she's part of a group of girls that are controlled by a pimp. You'll notice the way their profiles are written and names of the girls are all done in a similar style.
I know this from regularly seeing Pakistaniaisha several years ago and she told me (briefly) about how she works etc (although she didn't go into full details) - but definitely not independent.

I just did a review of English-Emma who is part of the same group

From the sounds of your review the other thing girls in this group have in common is poor hygiene.

Offline naz

I find it strange that British WG are pimped. I would have thought they were more likely to be independent.

Offline NuruGuru

From the sounds of your review the other thing girls in this group have in common is poor hygiene.

It's a conveyor belt system they operate. They don't have time to wash with the back to back bookings they get.

Offline NuruGuru

I find it strange that British WG are pimped. I would have thought they were more likely to be independent.

why strange? some girls use pimps for added security or are even coerced into it.
We don't always know the full story.

Offline PapaSmurf

I know the feeling, got ghosted myself tonight after a 3 hour journey. Not happy

Same. Going to post a review later. I'm fuming. How is it the comms are so good right up till the moment you arrive?! :angry:

Offline naz

why strange? some girls use pimps for added security or are even coerced into it.
We don't always know the full story.

Added security  I never thought about that. Some start off with pimps and then go independant. A lot of them don't have a choice. I guess some prefer advertising to accommodations are sorted for them, but these WG usually move around uk. English Lisa as far as I know only works around Heathrow. Hence found it strange.