Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: arabianjazmine - Heathrow - Waste Of Time  (Read 1049 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4713618) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline localpunter

Apologise for writing this review late, I have had a lot of things needed sorting out in my current lifestyle.  Anyway on with the review.

Current Rates: 30 Mins £100
                      1HR - £200

I decided for the 30 Mins since its the first meet.

Booking happen late weekend.

I was hesitant arranging a booking with Jazmine since these days you cant rely on the feedback on SP profiles.  Regardless, after seeing her green light active on many occasions I thought I would take the plunge and book a session with her.

Profile Review:  Jazmine's profile is structured well and basically lets punters know what they are getting.  Profile doesn't really have much photos but you can get an idea of what she looks like.  However after reading her only review on the site, it seems the profile photos may be her friend however other review described her as good looking girl.

Communication: Communication was perfect and she was very accommodating to my questions (E.G are there any extras or is everything included) and she seemed polite and friendly.  Now you may be asking yourself then why did I give a negative, keep reading.

Meet:  The booking was for around 11.30 / 11.45pm (cant remember the specific time).  Everything was perfect up until I actually arrived at the venue.  Jazmine told me to let her know once I had arrived however when I did, that's when the time wasting tactics began.  I was already running few mins late due to traveling by public transport so when she told me to give her a few mins I didn't mind.  However a few mins turned into 15 mins, which turned into ignoring my messages, which turned into radio silence,  After about 20 + mins I sent a polite text stating I've waited long enough and its raining and cold outside so I'm heading home.    Keep in mind, public transport around this time is a nightmare, and its even worse when its freezing cold.  She also didn't have the decency to apologise or send any messages to explain.  I'm assuming another punter wanted to extend time, but I honestly don't know.

Verdict:  From my experience she is a complete waste of time.  Maybe when a meet happens she may be good, but I'm not going to waste my time again trying to meet up, just for the same thing happen.

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Offline NuruGuru

Sorry to hear you had a shit time man.

Being kept waiting so long isn't on.

Hopefully you get a chance to expeirence her services one day to make up for it though.

Offline localpunter

Sorry to hear you had a shit time man.

Being kept waiting so long isn't on.

Hopefully you get a chance to experience her services one day to make up for it though.

Appreciate it man, and apologise for the delay.  I still have a few more reviews I need to write including a positive one with
*Hot-Mary-Lux* - External Link/Members Only  :rolleyes:

Offline naz

Thanks for the review. Really isn't on to waste your time, WGs don't like it when punters do the same so should really be more understanding. It's happened to me and haven't gone back to see them even when they have subsequently moved to local area.

So totally understand your point.

Offline nuddau

I normally wouldnt question such a review but I do know shes been going through some personal problems so that may be a factor. Ive seen her twice, zero issues and shes probably my top 3 punt, smiley miley on there too :p

Offline NuruGuru

I normally wouldnt question such a review but I do know shes been going through some personal problems so that may be a factor. Ive seen her twice, zero issues and shes probably my top 3 punt, smiley miley on there too :p

How about a review then?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Little tip for you, don't question other people's reviews, especially as you say you've seen her but haven't bothered to review her. Regardless of what service you have had you were not there when the OP was, you have no idea what went on.

If you say her within the last 6 months post your own review, though I have to say it will be treated with a degree of scepticism and looked on as a damage limitation exercise.

BTW if she has personal issues that stop her giving her best she shouldn't be working.