Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza - Premium Gateshead  (Read 1671 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

£80/45mins

You probably don't really need another positive review of Eliza; those who have seen her know, and most of those who haven't really want to find out for themselves rather than just read about it. However, I'm going to review her anyway, mainly to point out what a thoroughly good egg she is.

Comms

I was looking to sort out a booking for the next few days, not really the day in question. However, browsing the Premium website I noticed Eliza had suddenly become available. That wasn't an opportunity I was going to turn down, having wanted to see her for ages but either diaries not coinciding or Eliza being fully booked by the time I realised she was working. Texted Premium and it turned out I was in luck. Comms spotless as usual with Premium- including later in the evening- see below.

External Link/Members Only

Apartment in Gateshead near the Hilton. Premium seem to use several of these apartments, but this was definitely the nicest I have been in (and not just because Eliza was in it). Clean, comfortable, warm- excellent for the job.

Appearance

Petite brunette girl. Very pleasant looking; I found her facially very attractive in a girl next door sort of way though I wouldn't call her an absolute stunner. Smallish very pert boobs, nice slim body. I would say Premium's statistics for her are probably correct- age 24 seems about right- and pictures are a true representation.

The meet

This could so easily have been a disaster, and it's thanks to Eliza that it wasn't. Set out from home in the south of the region in plenty of time, looking forward to seeing what the fuss was all about with Eliza. Soon brought back down to earth though- both the A1 and the A19 were closed, several sets of roadworks that I thought were finished had mysteriously sprung back to life, it was dark and there were diversions everywhere, some of which led you round the country and back to where you started and some took you out into the sticks and then dried up. I ended up getting lost. I texted Premium to let them know the score- it was by now just past my appointment time. I set off again and eventually found myself somewhere I knew, got to Gateshead and parked up. In the meantime Premium had texted back to say that I was Eliza's last client so there wasn't a huge rush. However, by the time I got to hers I was a good 30 minutes late. She would have been thoroughly justified in thinking "fuck this for a game of soldiers, I'm off home" or being a bit grumpy when I got there.

Rang the bell, buzzed in, knocked on the door and let in. There hiding behind it was Eliza with a beaming smile and a lovely welcoming kiss. I apologised profusely and she was absolutely lovely about it. I confirmed that 45 minutes was still available, which it was, got the payment out of the way then kissing, groping and fondling followed by getting rid of our clothes and some really nice OWO. After a while I suggested RO which she agreed to; she was lovely and clean and fresh, fairly responsive and allowed a bit of fingering as well. I don't think she came, but gave the impression of enjoying herself and I certainly did. Then back into OWO while fondling her again- I came in her mouth and she dashed off to the bathroom, then back for a nice cuddle and a chat. I made sure I left on time but she certainly wasn't rushing to get me out of there.

Back through the horrors of the roadworks- if anything the journey back even worse but by then I didn't care, just spent the time replaying the scenes in my head.

Summary

It's all about the attitude... This would have been a really good punt at any time but given that Eliza had been hanging around waiting for me not knowing if I was going to turn up I would say she was exceptional. There was no hint of irritation or impatience, just a lovely warm friendly booking with a lovely girl. I find it quite difficult to book Eliza but if it is humanly possible, I will return.

Offline johnr1

Nice review of one of the very best girls you will ever see, and your review added to the many good reviews she has only goes to show she is always at the top of her game, I have seen her a good few times over the years and she just gets better and loves the job, she says its not just a job she really likes having sex all the time and I am sure that is so true, she can put so many girls to shame thats for sure 

Offline Winker121

Thank you for going to the trouble of writing a review. Good to hear that you had a fine experience just as would be expected.

Offline Winker121

Nice review of one of the very best girls you will ever see, and your review added to the many good reviews she has only goes to show she is always at the top of her game, I have seen her a good few times over the years and she just gets better and loves the job, she says its not just a job she really likes having sex all the time and I am sure that is so true, she can put so many girls to shame thats for sure

I didn't realise she had been around for years. Seems to be standing the pace well!

Offline Lamnguin

I didn't realise she had been around for years. Seems to be standing the pace well!

She told me she had been at Allure beforehand. She is much happier at Premium though.

Offline Fragilehand

She told me she had been at Allure beforehand. She is much happier at Premium though.
Who was she previously?

Offline OscarC

Who was she previously?

She was also Eliza at Allure for ages, but she had another name for a short while when she first started at Allure. Think it may have been Arianana or something like that.

Offline tynetunnel

Another first rate review for Eliza, who seems to really enjoy her job and have the right attitude to do it well. I’m still to see her, I must make it soon. Cheers Lamnguin

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Another first rate review for Eliza, who seems to really enjoy her job and have the right attitude to do it well. I’m still to see her, I must make it soon. Cheers Lamnguin
Do it mate, you won't regret it.

Offline Lamnguin

Do it mate, you won't regret it.
I didn't, despite struggling with the roads for what must have been getting on for 3 hours there and back.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I didn't, despite struggling with the roads for what must have been getting on for 3 hours there and back.
Didn't think for a minute you would, I've seen her on more than one occasion.   :cool:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 10:33:09 pm by daviemac »

Offline johnr1

Not sure how long she has been around but certainly a few years and as mentioned it was with another agency, the first time I saw her was in Newcastle on the quayside, at a location not used these days
I rang the bell a few times with no reply so rang the agency and was told Eliza had just popped out to
The shop and was only a few minutes away, I looked along the road and could see this stunning girl
Walking towards the block of flats, I thought that can’t be her then then she looked at me and said are you waiting for me I could not believe my luck, she is so easy to get on with and a really nice genuine girl
Who is a credit to this game, to many fake girls around these days, but Eliza is one of the best and does
love the job, she still has plenty more years left I hope