Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone know her?  (Read 1311 times)

bower

just wondering if anyone had any experience with External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:44:45 am by CoolTiger »

bower

thing is its not a fake profile as i met her last week, if her pics are fake she is a very close resemblance. the reason i asked if anyone knew her is because she was a bit of a waste of time, bit of misarible cow and not very into it but it was 9pm so maybe tired or whatever. anyway she said she had a bad day so wondered if it was true or if thats what shes really like

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
thing is its not a fake profile as i met her last week, if her pics are fake she is a very close resemblance. the reason i asked if anyone knew her is because she was a bit of a waste of time, bit of misarible cow and not very into it but it was 9pm so maybe tired or whatever. anyway she said she had a bad day so wondered if it was true or if thats what shes really like
You asked if anyone had experienced her, but you had already experienced her?

Unless she is Anna Kamburg her profile is fake shit and it's been removed. Anna Kamburg is a Russian amateur model.
External Link/Members Only
and not very into it but it was 9pm so maybe tired or whatever. anyway she said she had a bad day so wondered if it was true or if thats what shes really like
It's bullshit, she is trying to garner sympathy to justify giving a bad service. It's a bust, some men see a prossie to see if she is better second time around and she's almost uniformly worse. I saw a prossie in a parlour once last thing who knows how many she saw that day, maybe 20 and she was enthusiastic and a good fuck. If she was that tired maybe she should have refused your booking. Having a bad day is hardly an excuse, especially for the amount prossies get paid.

vorian

Hmm, looking at your seven posts, something is not quite right here, can't work out what your angle is yet.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hmm, looking at your seven posts, something is not quite right here, can't work out what your angle is yet.
Sounds like he had a bad punt and is overthinking it. I'm going to give him some benefit of the doubt.

vorian

Sounds like he had a bad punt and is overthinking it. I'm going to give him some benefit of the doubt.

Maybe you are right, I hope so anyway.

bower

Yes there's nothing goin on except me thinking a bird was hot and wanted to have another go but thanks for all your advice I think I will give it a miss. There doesn't seem that much to choose from in my part of the world so think I may have to travel a little further. I'm 32 so only want to be shaggin 18-24 yr olds anything older doesn't turn me on