Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monáe - Liverpool  (Read 3635 times)

15 review(s) for Tamara M (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline joe_lloyd99

Incall at hotel in Liverpool

External Link/Members Only

£200 hour GFE

Comms: Tamara strikes me as very professional and the booking was arranged via what's app. All done easily and she was very accommodating as she doesn’t usually do incalls in Liverpool.

Location: 4 star hotel in L3. Very smart, too smart. You needed a key card to access every part of the hotel. More on this to follow.

Girl: Wow. She’s mega. Absolutely stunning. She’s petite but still has a great set of legs and the cake is special. Facially, she’s hot with a real set of lips.

Meet: Tamara had to come and collect me from the reception area as I couldn’t access the lifts or stairs due to the key card issue. This was done tactfully and smoothly.
She was dressed in the outfit I requested which she looked great in. Very enthusiastic DFK initiated by her. Lots of fondling throughout and then some RO. I enjoyed this, hopefully she did.
Then some amazing OWO. Lots of drool, minimal hands and plenty of eye contact.
Round one and she rode me really enthusiastically and that was a great site. The girl is tiny with a fit body.

We had a bit of a chat and then she soon got me going again for round 2. You’ve simply got to do doggy with this girl. Her arse is incredible. Lots of pushing back and soft moaning. I got myself sorted and we had a quick chat. She’s a very bright girl, educated and driven.

Verdict: A great hour and money well spent.

Would I return? Absofuckinglutely

The hotel was challenging to get out of without a card, because once a door shuts behind you it then locks and you’re fucked. Fortunately, after a couple of minutes of figuring out what to do I got lucky that a member of staff was using the door I needed to exit through, and that was my way out.

N.B. I did pay a sizeable deposit via bank transfer to secure the booking. This was because she doesn’t usually do incalls in Liverpool but had made the exception and booked a hotel. She prefers not to work where she sleeps which I can fully respect.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 11:50:13 pm by joe_lloyd99 »

Offline Moby Dick

Deposits! £200 vanilla GFE, in London Liverpool....dick brain wins again.

Offline joe_lloyd99

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff, I almost booked her before she left London! based on your review - she's back on the HL again :hi: