Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: leggylexii - Hatfield  (Read 1809 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline signy

leggylexii seen in Hatfield. £130 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Booking and comms. Phone call on the day to book, a text with location and then another phone call on arrival. Easy and efficient.

Location. A typical touring WG’s flat on the outskirts of Hatfield. Clean and tidy, as you would expect for somewhere that is only going to be occupied for a few days. Easy to find, but parking was tricky as the side roads were residents-only, and I eventually had to park on the main road into town, but no great issue. Nice and discreet, with a quiet entrance.

Appearance. Profile gives a fair general impression of Lexii. She is probably a bit older than the stated 50 years, but not by too much. Slimmer than the photos suggest, and in very good condition for her age. The sort of woman you would see in your local pub any day of the week.

Services. Engaged roleplay, shower together, lots of good french kissing throughout. I wasn’t out of the bath before Lexii had my cock in her mouth, and she was similarly proactive in all aspects. Into the bedroom, and more oral both ways with lots of fantasy/dirty talk. Lexii respected my pace well, and we finished with sex in CG at a suitable point in proceedings. Ten minutes of very friendly chat as we dressed, and I was out pretty much on time.

Overall. All round a good and enjoyable service at a sensible price. Nothing outstanding, but everything performed well and professionally with no room for any complaints. A good time, straightforward punt.

Offline KerachiDope