Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir Birmingham  (Read 3051 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cantbeasked0000

External Link/Members Only

This was from end of September, noticed the link no longer works? If anyone has update feel free to post. All I have is the one above.

Found myself in Birmingham a few times each month lately and noticed the popularity of this girl and recommended by another ukpm.

£150 for 1 hour

Location: I’m not a native brummy but it was very central and easy to get to, apartment was very clean/ tastefully done, shower faculties and so on.

Comms: really good, text in the morning, arranged time and given postcode, rest of the address text through later. Asked for a certain outfit from her gallery and was happy to accommodate.

Girl

She is very attractive, probably a 8.5-9/10. Very well made up, perfect hair and makeup which should be a given but we all know isn’t. Lovely hourglass figure with enhanced breasts not gym fit but very toned and highly attractive, very smooth skin and she obviously looks after herself.

Services: owo, facial, cbt

The meet

She answered the door wearing exactly I had requested which was great to see and I was pretty excited from the get go. I requested more of a Dom session and she took the lead expertly. I’ve found that unless Sps act confidently this can come across as a bit shit. But she knew exactly what she was doing. Made a few jokes and was good at playing the mood between fun and Dom.

Good owo technique, lots of eye contact and definitely an image for the bank. Sex in multiple positions, round one was over her face which she I seem to remember not fading her in the slightest with more owo immediately afterwards which is great rather than the usual splash and bathroom dash routine.

Round two was more dfk, followed by some great reverse cowgirl, sadly I didn’t have it in my for a second pop but she opted to give me a great slippery massage at the end which while didn’t finish in a pop as such it did fill out the time. Seemed like I was there for ages, the hr was definitely just bedroom time I guess she allows time for Showering both sides.

Hopefully she’ll resurface and I’ll Make another visit. I get the impression she is pretty good at the whole role play thing and she comes suited and booted in a whole host of outfits and expensive underwear so she’s a real “diaries of a call girl” type.

Overall super happy and definitely a highlight of late and some shit punts prior.

Offline Punter S Thompson

External Link/Members Only

This was from end of September, noticed the link no longer works? If anyone has update feel free to post. All I have is the one above.

Found myself in Birmingham a few times each month lately and noticed the popularity of this girl and recommended by another ukpm.

£150 for 1 hour

Location: I’m not a native brummy but it was very central and easy to get to, apartment was very clean/ tastefully done, shower faculties and so on.

Comms: really good, text in the morning, arranged time and given postcode, rest of the address text through later. Asked for a certain outfit from her gallery and was happy to accommodate.

Girl

She is very attractive, probably a 8.5-9/10. Very well made up, perfect hair and makeup which should be a given but we all know isn’t. Lovely hourglass figure with enhanced breasts not gym fit but very toned and highly attractive, very smooth skin and she obviously looks after herself.

Services: owo, facial, cbt

The meet

She answered the door wearing exactly I had requested which was great to see and I was pretty excited from the get go. I requested more of a Dom session and she took the lead expertly. I’ve found that unless Sps act confidently this can come across as a bit shit. But she knew exactly what she was doing. Made a few jokes and was good at playing the mood between fun and Dom.

Good owo technique, lots of eye contact and definitely an image for the bank. Sex in multiple positions, round one was over her face which she I seem to remember not fading her in the slightest with more owo immediately afterwards which is great rather than the usual splash and bathroom dash routine.

Round two was more dfk, followed by some great reverse cowgirl, sadly I didn’t have it in my for a second pop but she opted to give me a great slippery massage at the end which while didn’t finish in a pop as such it did fill out the time. Seemed like I was there for ages, the hr was definitely just bedroom time I guess she allows time for Showering both sides.

Hopefully she’ll resurface and I’ll Make another visit. I get the impression she is pretty good at the whole role play thing and she comes suited and booted in a whole host of outfits and expensive underwear so she’s a real “diaries of a call girl” type.

Overall super happy and definitely a highlight of late and some shit punts prior.
She's on a hiatus until next May.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Well that’s depressing. Thanks for update

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Well that’s depressing. Thanks for update
Lilith is great as a Dom.  You should have asked her to put her dick on lol and see the other side of her.

Sadly, it’s a long wait until May but I can’t wait to fuck bee again.

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Lilith is great as a Dom.  You should have asked her to put her dick on lol and see the other side of her.

Sadly, it’s a long wait until May but I can’t wait to fuck bee again.

Haha count on you. Thanks for the original recommendation. Top class

Offline Moby Dick

Offline GingerNuts

Is she already 8 or 9 weeks in?

Seven weeks, her last working day was 17 September.