Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai debbie 95 - Edinburgh  (Read 1746 times)

19 review(s) for thai debbie 95 (13 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neo69

External Link/Members Only

I saw Debbie 2 or 3 weeks ago. I’m an opportunistic punter and I had an unexpected opportunity to punt so decided to go for a quickie with Debbie. She had been on my to do list for a while. I liked the look of her large tits and I do enjoy Asian girls. £40 for 15 mins. I was looking for a simple punt. OWO and protected sex.

Texted her and got a template text back quickly. Arranged a short notice punt. Got the postcode. Usual routine of getting the address when there. She was based in a flat near the pubic triangle. Easy to find. I was in her flat less than an hour after the first text.

The normal behind the door routine. Shown into bedroom. Debbie was dressed in a bathrobe/dressing gown. Didn’t do anything for her. It could be the girl in the photos but they’ve been photoshopped. She had a bit of tummy flab and she is a few years older. Very limited English. She seemed disinterested or distracted or both. She took off the robe and I will admit her tits are great. I lay back and she asked if I wanted OWO or OW. I asked for OWO. It was average at best. After a while, I got bored with the bj and asked her for cowgirl. She put the condom on and climbed onboard. This was the best part of the punt. Her tits in my face as I fucked her. There was some French kissing too. I finished and she cleaned me up. It was ok in that I got what I wanted - a quick punt. But I just didn’t enjoy it that much. It was all a bit lacklustre and she couldn’t be bothered - hence the neutral.

Maybe I got her on a bad day as she has a lot of positive reviews on here. Not sure I would go back.

Offline CGlasgow

I had a very similar experience with her last year. Did everything I asked her to do, but there was zero enthusiasm in the whole thing.