Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishMiraclemarie Camberley  (Read 3243 times)

4 review(s) for EnglishScarlettMarie (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fisherman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking
Quick phone call 1 hour before meet, time agreed, place discussed, easy as anything

Girl
Fit as Fuck. Size and measurements all correct. Pictures are of the girl and give a good idea. If she lost any weight she would be skinny but as it is perfect for her type, nice round bum.

Money

£190 for 1 hour of her life

Meeting
Into the room and she stands at the end of the bed wiggling her arse at me grinning. Nice way to break the ice. Sort out the paper work, some light kissing and she drops to her knees pull out my fast growing cock and wraps her face around it.

I am not that big but she got it down the back of her throat, attention to balls was good, this was all in front of the mirror so great view.

This carried on for 10 mins then I suggested disrobing fully and getting on the bed, she carried on sucking I could sense the sap rising so suggested the Mac and sex, putting the Mac on had its desired effect calming me down.

The started sex in various positions she can take a good pounding. In all positions no cock dodging.

Again the sap was rising and I wanted to cim so off with the Mac and she set about bringing me off with her mouth, great big load deposited, she carried on for 30 secs to make sure she got it all and then ran of to the bathroom.

On return she wanted to jump straight on again she is very energetic but I needed a minute. We chatted for a few minutes and then she set about sucking me back to life.

Round 2 much like round 1 just I finished in the bag in some fast doggy fucking.

Good bits
All services provided
Energetic eager to please
Can take what I could give her

Neutral bits
All through out the meet she was taking swigs from a bottle of schmirnof ice. It was about one third full may be a bit less at the start and she finished it, then pullled out another full bottle, set about that. It didn’t affect my meet at all but not sure what state she would in be later. Having said that I would need a stiff drink to suck and fuck me if I had to !

She was very hyper throughout the meet, she maybe naturally like that or there maybe other reasons.

Not offered a shower either end of the meet.

Conclusion
For me it was a good punt she did everything she advertised with a smile and enthusiasm, it was more pse than Gfe , there was no fluffyness.

Recommend yes, if that’s what you want, note the neutrals as this may bother some.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 04:45:18 pm by Fisherman »

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Looks game as a badger

HL this one - nice one :drinks:

Offline contentguy

Looks game as a badger

HL this one - nice one :drinks:

The OP had a goodish time, I'd recommend searching for her AW number on here.
The OP suggests she may be enjoying stimulants which could affect her service.

Search for her AW number on here and you may pop her on your blacklist as I have.

Thx to the OP for the review, but to me she seems a lottery for an expensive hour.

Guy

Offline Ronnieosullivan

The OP had a goodish time, I'd recommend searching for her AW number on here.
The OP suggests she may be enjoying stimulants which could affect her service.

Search for her AW number on here and you may pop her on your blacklist as I have.

Thx to the OP for the review, but to me she seems a lottery for an expensive hour.

Guy

Seems a bit of a loon :D

I do most of my brassing in london so £190 is a cheap lotto styled punt

Ty for the heads up👍🏻