Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese student Cardiff City Centre AVOID  (Read 2513 times)

Offline andy6969

External Link/Members Only

Studio house/ flat Cardiff Guildford place.
Ring for appointment then she claim I’m the girl in the profile pics.
Arranged to flat , once payment sorted the girl took mask off, really ugly face then lead me to upstairs room.
SHIT, plenty used condom pack in the plastic and toilet roll everywhere, but smelley and also her hair look greasy.
Ow for me then I felt uncomfortable and unwell told I’m done now , I want leave.
No more viva st Chinese girl for me again .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:22:47 pm by andy6969 »

Offline A Decent Fist

The OP obviously meant this to be a big fat negative but neglected to change the default setting on the review form.

Offline andy6969

Thanks ADF

Edit: Once into flat , I see some fried scramble egg on table think she’s on her lunch.  Get upstairs room then grab wet towel cover on the bed . A cup tits out with dark black bullet nipples, also her bush look greasy too.

Online Jimmyrimmel

Really appreciate this , thanks mate , you really toftt, I came close

Offline snaitram99

I can only find a Guildford Street and a Guildford Crescent, which is mostly knocked down.

If they say Japanese, it's almost 100% certain they won't be.

Offline MR-UK

this is very odd i book this girl ,the other night other address in cardiff bay . it was 180 hour and spoke japanese  but was chinese 100%. it was very young asian bird but shes had a kid from had a mark tummy. gave me two amazing rounds.

maybe allot of girls are working from the same AD ? the bird i saw she had a boss ... i over stay about 20 mins nothing was said too me . somethings gone wrong here

I  went to this ad

but it was the girl from your AD .

agents screwing up

went out the door with a kick in my step

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:57:56 pm by MR-UK »

Offline andy6969

MR UK

I went this too on Sunday.
A small Phillipines girl around 30s with black bullet nipple .
Been told : today is Halloween then very busy minimum booking
1 hour £160 .
The room was budget and floor only under layer on it .
Century whaf in Bay

Offline MR-UK

MR UK

I went this too on Sunday.
A small Phillipines girl around 30s with black bullet nipple .
Been told : today is Halloween then very busy minimum booking
1 hour £160 .
The room was budget and floor only under layer on it .
Century whaf in Bay

thats the one ^^ i saw it just had underlay ^^ . had two good rounds from her . was friendly . happy punting tho mate

Online wonky

I  went to this ad

but it was the girl from your AD

I'm confused. You actually saw the girl in the ops ad? What was included in the £180/hr as that's steep for a vivastreet usual bait and switch

Offline Proton

WHAT A ROTTEN MIXTURE OF DREADFUL EXPERIENCES :dash: Truly sorry to read, especially the Viva-Student deception 

Offline andy6969

Is Guidhall tavern cf10 1eb

Offline snaitram99

Do you mean Guildhall Tavern, Guildhall Place, which appears to have been converted into flats?

(so not Guildford anything)

Online wonky

There are loads of Asian adverts on vivast right now. I know there are a couple in the centre of Cardiff saying g the are just off Westgate Street but not been in to see.

The Chinese shop is just off Albany road.you never get the girl advertised.

I've popped into see the one Mr UK went to above just off dumbells Road (I don't think that's too much of a give away). It wasn't  the girl in any of the photos but I would return.. they did say two girls there however.

I've also msged one near Jenny but not been.

I'll do a review of my above meet soon

Offline MR-UK

There are loads of Asian adverts on vivast right now. I know there are a couple in the centre of Cardiff saying g the are just off Westgate Street but not been in to see.

I've popped into see the one Mr UK went to above just off dumbells Road (I don't think that's too much of a give away). It wasn't  the girl in any of the photos but I would return.. they did say two girls there however.

i Was going to do a review of the girl but she off out of here by monday and no point its all agency swapping etc. no one going to know until you take the drive so to speak .

Offline andy6969

Yes guidhall tavern apartments, top floor with leaking water roof.