Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazz ultimate milf experience - VS - Newmarket  (Read 1749 times)

Offline canadianguy

External Link/Members Only

This was in a village close to Newmarket, not in the town.  It was her family home which wouldn't win any interior design prizes.  It was quite a sunny day, but really dark inside the bedroom.

One day last week I was driving through Newmarket for work, so called her and she was available as soon as I could get there.  There were some kids playing on the estate, so I felt a bit awkward.  Made more awkward when I found out later that some of the kids were hers and had been kicked out so I could come and play.

£90 for 30-minutes.

Definitely the girl the photos.  The photos are a bit flattering, but she wasn't bad looking.  Quite short.  Big tits that will have looked better before gravity got involved.  Tongue piercing and a couple of tattoos - not my thing, but no harm done!

Action was pretty brief and functional.  Lots of kissing, decent OWO and sex in a couple of positions - she was open to whatever I wanted.  No CIM, so finished in the condom in missionary.  She seemed to enjoy the actual sex, but was a bit limp when I was trying to warm her up. 

That all sounds good, so why the neutral?  Couple of things.  Firstly I didn't really fancy her - she wasn't unattractive, but didn't do it for me.  Secondly, the action only lasted about 15-minutes (nothing to be proud of from me I know), and there was no suggestion that round 2 might be in order - she was up and dressed before I'd had a chance to say thank you!  Not a lot of conversation from her.

So I'd recommend her for a 15-minute pump and dump.  If that's what I went for it would probably just be a positive.  Her profile says anal is on offer - I didn't ask, and don't know if there is an extra charge, but if there isn't I'd go back for a 15-minute session fucking her arse for £60.

Sorry it's a bit of a rushed review.  Would be interested to hear someone else's opinion - I reckon she might be a strong positive for someone who clicks with her.

Offline Shanekelly1987

Jesus the kids in the street is a bit unsettling!!

Poor fuckers, probably know they're mum is getting ridden

Offline Shanekelly1987

I actually ended up seeing her in Thetford. Was decent has disappeared now though so no need to a review.

Offline KerachiDope

Is this the same MILF/mature Jazz in Red Lodge? If so she was on AW but for the longest time she was not seeing clients or answering emails.

Offline canadianguy

Is this the same MILF/mature Jazz in Red Lodge? If so she was on AW but for the longest time she was not seeing clients or answering emails.

No. It was/is a different woman.