Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch - Beautiful Brazilian - GFE Anal  (Read 2598 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Sam3000

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Time of the meeting:
Friday 22 October for 1 hour services.

Rate:
200/ 1Hour

Booking:
I wanted to book her with few hours short notice. So called her and she did not answer. Sent a text and she replied that she can meet me 3 hours later than my initial request. Agreed and booked. She sent the post code.

On the main road, top floor of an apartment. Very district with a private lift!

First impression:
Mia is super hot and sexy. She was waiting for me outside her flat with a sexy dress. welcomed and kissed me (FK) straight away. Paperwork sorted. She ask if I can take a shower which I did. 

How it went:
When I came back from the shower Mia was sitting on the bed, t with herself. We started to hug, kiss and very soon with DFK. She has then started on OWO and then 69. I was very close to explode so asked her to stop. She said put it in my ass! Put the condom, hold my baby and put it into her ass! 2 mins doggy and I couldn’t hold anymore. So explosion happened.

She asked if I want a massage? The answer was yes, she gave me a very good back massage. We had a chat about Brazil and other topics. Her english is very good. Then she started with OWO again. Asked me if I want ass or pussy this time?! I asked if she can continue and finish with OWO. She used combination of OWO and her fake boobs and I got the final explosion  :bomb:

We laid down together and had a great chat for few more minutes. She is not a clock watching at all.
I left few mins over 1 hour.

Summery:

Body: 10/10 (Super fit)
Face: 9/10 (My type)
Overal Experience: 10/10
English: Very good
Do I visit her again: 100% Yes

Positives:
DFK, OWO, Anal.

Negatives:
None

I will visit her again soon.  :rolleyes: