Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any1 seen this lass of gumtree? Newcastle  (Read 2901 times)

Toonfanrob

External Link/Members Only

Like bit advise on any1 see her? Lovely pair! What she offering? And price?

Thanks

Offline jarrovian

She's on adultwork (Newcastle i think) body to body and he £80

Toonfanrob

£80 bit pricey! Can u help me out any distinct difference between 'Abi' and 'Anna' on classified? Both offer naturist! Reason is I've seen 1 of them can't recall which 1 and wanna see 1 I haven't been to! Haha

Cheers

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
£80 bit pricey! Can u help me out any distinct difference between 'Abi' and 'Anna' on classified? Both offer naturist! Reason is I've seen 1 of them can't recall which 1 and wanna see 1 I haven't been to! Haha

Cheers

I've seen Abi before,   External Link/Members Only    her place is towards the top of Old Durham Rd / Sheriff Hill, short street on a hill. She does a body to body massage that gets quite close to the knuckle the way she rubs her pussy on you, no touching her though. Haven't seen Anna. Hope that helps 

Basilbasset

What does she look like? Is she slim attractive?

Toonfanrob

I've seen Abi before,   External Link/Members Only    her place is towards the top of Old Durham Rd / Sheriff Hill, short street on a hill. She does a body to body massage that gets quite close to the knuckle the way she rubs her pussy on you, no touching her though. Haven't seen Anna. Hope that helps

Yeh that helps alot mate cheers! I've seen her to but just for a normally massage might giv body to body ago!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What does she look like? Is she slim attractive?

She's in her 40's I would say about a size 12 (I mean a real size 12 , not the normal prossie 12 that really means 14 or 16 !!) average looks. Nice enough and friendly only real down side is no touching her at all but quite enjoyable.

Offline jarrovian

Seen Anna and abi, not impressed by any of them, but if you're after a proper massage Anna is best. Abi has no sense of eroticism

Toonfanrob

Seen Anna and abi, not impressed by any of them, but if you're after a proper massage Anna is best. Abi has no sense of eroticism

Think might giv Anna a go like trying new 1s! What's Anna like visually? Good looking?

Thanks for input guys!

Basilbasset

Think might giv Anna a go like trying new 1s! What's Anna like visually? Good looking?

Thanks for input guys!

Have we got a link for Anna

DaveMugabe

Ugly as fuck ind someone else

denyason

i wouldn't even get an erection from her, i'd actually get a de-erection whereby my cock becomes inverted like a transgenders pussy :D  its like having your mums pal wank your cock- fuck no!

Toonfanrob

i wouldn't even get an erection from her, i'd actually get a de-erection whereby my cock becomes inverted like a transgenders pussy :D  its like having your mums pal wank your cock- fuck no!

This Anna ur talkin about? Abi was ok... Tbh I haven't had a fit masseuse yet! Some ok but not a stunner!