Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Ryna - Colchester  (Read 1818 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davidac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This recent meet never happened in the end so after a wasted 2 hour round trip it has to be my first negative.

On the morning I called but no answer so I sent a text asking if I could book for the afternoon. I missed her return call but got a text back saying she could do an hour later than I asked for if I wanted.

I said that was fine and asked before I left if she needed me to call to confirm.

No reply and that should have been a warning sign but as you all know little fella takes over and I set out thinking I'd get a confirmation reply at some point.

Thanks to the reviews on here I made my way to her location and sent her a text saying what time I'd get to Colchester if she could confirm address.

I arrived and called at the meet time and again 5m later and it rang but with no answer. I tried twice again a few minutes after and these times it went straight to voicemail, which was my queue to leave 10m after meet time.

If she's gone to the effort to put her phone on voicemail at least send a quick text to say she can't do it.

I should have waited for confirmation but I would have expected at least a text back saying confirmed or otherwise over the 4 hours from our texts to meet time.

I also sent an AW booking request after the texts and several hours before meet time which it says she swiftly read.

She has lots of positive reviews and I wanted to sample what she has to offer so it was a disappointing experience. I'm sure I'll try again some time but not before I explore others.

My cash got spent elsewhere later in the day and I'll post a review soon.

On a final note, it was my first visit to Colchester for some years and what a right shithole of a place.

Offline Band1t

There’s nothing worse than getting blanked. Nice enough girl who, a few years ago, stuck her tongue down my next like no other. Did she get back to you at all?
And yes, Colchester is a dump.

Offline davidac

No nothing at all. That was a big reason why I wanted to see her!

Offline Frederick94

I have no idea why you had this bad experience.  I've seen her lots of times and one of her good points is that she doesn't cancel and runs to time. I text when I arrive and she texts back within several minutes.

Offline davidac

Yes after the extensive positive reviews I was surprised and disappointed. I must have caught her on a bad day but not the best first impressions. I'm sure I will try again sometime.