Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicol Black Dominican - Swindon  (Read 588 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6494034) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HappyHarryIV

External Link/Members Only  +447535331017

Communications were easy, I called up, English was ok but I do speak some Spanish so wasnt a problem. She was available for the same day so we agreed a time.

Usual block of flats near the council building so free parking available by "The Range".

Buzzed in, met with the standard hiding behind the door and led straight to the bedroom. I didnt see any of the other rooms as doors were closed but I believe she does share with External Link/Members Only.

The pictures have been photoshopped and the lady wearing make up instead of just the lipstick I saw, The face could possibly have been her but I think more likely those of a lady with similar sized tits. Tits were big, I am not good at sizes but definitely on the very large side of things. Her belly was also quite large and she had her belly button pierced. Skin was nice and smooth with a couple of small tattoos. Overall though not as good looking as I had hoped for.

Handed over the cash, £70 for 30 mins, She went off for a couple of minutes to stash this but when she came back was only wearing her bra. Immediately reached for the condom, I said i would like some cuddles and touching first. She was ok with this but kept making silly "ahhhh" noises which I find really annoying. No kissing and no DATY allowed. This I find a turnoff. Was kind of difficult to get the old fella going as she really wasn't ticking any boxes, I wasn't going to walk as I needed to get a cum out of it. After playing him a few minutes she grabbed the condom again and put it on with her mouth - always find with Dominicans this is their preferred method. Same noises again while she was sucking him and very mechanical, mid depth suck. Eventually got hard enough to pop him in, was actually thinking about a previous punt while I was at it to make sure I came a bit faster.

Once I popped she instructed I stay where I was and cleaned me up. And then chatted for a few minutes. This was the most positive part of the meet, she was friendly and ok to talk to. Left it as a negative though due to photos not being a true representation (except the tits) and no kissing/DATY. Have had better service from most Romanians.

Left there 30 mins after entering, but wasnt pushed out the door

Swindon is really lacking in prospects right now, I had tried a couple of other SP's but had no response.

Offline LondonPete

Sorry you had such a bad experiance, but thanks for the warning.

Offline 123Mel456

Yeah find Swindon WGs advertise but then never answer the phones/text so can’t book even when you want to

Offline HappyHarryIV

Yeah find Swindon WGs advertise but then never answer the phones/text so can’t book even when you want to

Yes, happens all the time, and the fella down below tells you to go to plan B, C, D and E if necessary!

There is one that has been advertising on VS for weeks but never answers (Karina) dont understand the point, surely Swindon is not a goldmine for them