Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese/ Thai massage with extras… for tomorrow!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

Hi all,

I know there are individual reviews and a thread also for massage places but as we all know, the ladies change and so does the service. So I’m free tomorrow and am wondering if anyone has had a particularly enjoyable visit to chinese/ Thai massage recently and can recommend. You can PM me if you wish. I’d like somewhere that might do OWO or fs as well as massage

Choices are many as I’m able to travel to Manch/ liverpool/ Warrington/ Southport.

I have visited HATTA years ago. Was quite good in it’s time but since then, I haven’t been a retailer anywhere. I tried one is Stockport that was great but not J & J. It was a small shop in the high street as I recall. I’ve been to Wawa in Burnley but nit seen Nadia.

I’m thinking of Chaba, Wongtala or any other options if they have nice looking younger models. I went Sakura once but caught a chubby one and this seems to be a lottery really.

Thanks guys.

Offline Torhandle

Went to my ‘go to shop’ today - ‘Lucy Massage’ in Ashton. Easy parking. Two girls Coco and Alice I would put both in late 30’s bracket but both lovey and will do massage and owo but not FS. Quite few reviews on here but I think these girls offer good vfm. Just Google Lucy Massage Ashton and you find the details. Don’t know how long the girls will be there but worth a try.

Offline Jokerinpack

Went to my ‘go to shop’ today - ‘Lucy Massage’ in Ashton. Easy parking. Two girls Coco and Alice I would put both in late 30’s bracket but both lovey and will do massage and owo but not FS. Quite few reviews on here but I think these girls offer good vfm. Just Google Lucy Massage Ashton and you find the details. Don’t know how long the girls will be there but worth a try.

Hey, thanks for offering an option. I will look at it.  It seems there are so many of us here but somehow so quiet for some reason.

Offline Torhandle

Yes I know what you mean. I tend to use the same place because you can build a rapport with the boss and get to know who’s best. If you talk to Linda (the boss who man’s the phone she can set up a four hand which will include her or both girls. Then be explicit about wanting everything except sex. They won’t do that. But the experience without can be just as good with lots of sex talk.